Training Tuesday 26/5/20

The full squad training is just about to start.
Joe out with Gown on the second oval. Joe looks quite upbeat. It’s only been a few minutes but he’s running kicking and snapping shots ar goal across his body.
News of his immenent demise may have been. exaggerated.

103 Likes

footy news exaggerated in the absence of any real footy news? No way. Never. Not even once.

13 Likes

Whoa. They’ll have to rein it in with Joey. Don’t want to rush him back. Steady progress is the way to go. Maybe walk a couple of laps, a few handballs, not too many mind.

4 Likes

I for one, am absolutely shocked :scream:

Thanks for keeping up up to date Nackers!

1 Like

I assume you mean that he’s moving very well today as he’s been out on the park heaps recently but just hasn’t been doing much

Nek minnit seen leaving in the back of an ambulance after his lower body split in two

13 Likes

keen to hear how they go today after the last couple of underwhelming training reports.

With june 14 as return to footy, i am as excited as ever! Happy with the fixture so far too

13 Likes

COOKED!

1 Like

IT’S TIME

2 Likes

Put him in the ruck!

4 Likes

Still is a mile off.

Looks hindered in that video.

Change of direction, intensity, match fitness would be months off. I can’t see him playing in 2020

1 Like

based on the direction he is running, hes going to melb airport and boarding a plane to sydney.

49 Likes

So you’re saying he’s playing round 2??

12 Likes

Gee Bangga
@gee_bangga

·22m

Replying to

@CalTwomey

*Injured Swan He’s on loan to the Bombers

Is this you @Diggers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

Ha! I can’t claim ownership of that.

2 Likes

Great stuff as usual @nackers
Are you allowed inside the ground Neil?

I don’t know how you came to any of those conclusions from watching him jog at a decent pace in a straight line

Personally I think thats a very promising bit of footage

9 Likes

Given that was his 400th lap, I thought he was looking quite fresh.

4 Likes