Training Tuesday 30 April

Did Hooker play forward?

Sounds like Laverde must have had tightness or a very slight strain, donā€™t imagine heā€™d be running this quickly otherwise. Sounds like good news.

4 Likes

@Paul_Cousins said it was on the minor end of things on his weekly podcast cameo.

5 Likes

We donā€™t have any injuries this week evidently. Thatā€™s why no injury update tonight?

LAV

1 Like

Mate I think he died coming into the geelong game

Why donā€™t they train under pressure conditions? Would make sense.

I think they have sessions to specifically develop and improve skills. with more intensive match like practice on another day during the week.

2 Likes

Good to hear. What did the Kookaburra have to say for himself?

1 Like

@dontildeath

Did we have anybody of note miss training yesterday? Tim Watson this morning said he had some information about a big name player and a long term injury. He didnā€™t provide details as it wasnā€™t confirmed. But given that most of his intel is Bombers relatedā€¦

Iā€™m guessing Mitch Browns wrist.

Oh man please no. If bombers surely itā€™s Smith even though scans were positive

Any chance itā€™s JD?

the lack of usual Tuesday injury report is pretty poignant.

I see what you are doing. Trying to get a run on Panic $$$s.

1 Like

"Not Smith, ā€¦ Not JD. Not Smith, . Not JD, . Not, ā€¦ "

Yeah i was wondering why theyā€™d hadnā€™t done the video

1 Like

Thatā€™s widely known - and heā€™s only missing around a monthā€¦ not long term

If Tim knows something that none of the other journos are reporting yet then it must be Essendon.

Fingers crossed I am wrong

Aarrgghhh! If itā€™s a ā€˜big nameā€™ Essendon (hopefully not) player then it will be devastating whoever it is. My thoughts are probably Smith if itā€™s us. :cry: @dontildeath said he wasnā€™t sure that he was out there.