Training Tuesday August 5

BTW, I didn't get the 'Big Horse' reference to Hurley. Can someone explain please? Lol

he has a pony tail

He has to wear his underpants backwards.

Big teeth.

He is first cousins with Black Caviar, not sure from which side of the family though.

Thanks for the report!

BTW, I didn't get the 'Big Horse' reference to Hurley. Can someone explain please? Lol

he has a pony tail
Big teeth.
He is first cousins with Black Caviar, not sure from which side of the family though.
Myers goes Hoof?!

Gosh l have missed too many of these recently. Hopefully the first aspect of training, the part that went translates directly into our next match, while the lack lustre match play is shelved. Getting late into the season they players should be getting better with their ball handling and knowing what is required. l know they have been in constant training for months and will from time to time have a duff session, but l wouldn't like this to become a trend. 

Many thanks JM for the report. 

Awesome stuff again JM.

Regarding Daniher, you mentioned he joined in full training. Was it full contact as well as sometimes when they join in full training they are usually wearing a vest that indicates they can't be tackled (technically it wouldn't be full training then would it, but you know what I mean)

He didn't get tackled that I saw but it wasn't a heavy tackling day more about skills and running to the right spot.  The type of injury he has can only really be fixed by the passage of time but he didn't look too far away.

Hibberd and/or Zaka train? 

Zaka did full training.  Hibberd did limited work on the small oval.

Hibberd and/or Zaka train? 

Zaka did full training.  Hibberd did limited work on the small oval.

....as did Hams and Dalgleish. Fletch was preparing for the 2015 Tour de France in the Hangar! :D

ENTER JOEY DAN

he has a pony tail
Big teeth.
He's well hung
At least we know he's a one eyed bomber..........

(I'll stop there)
He may just have a big appenda appetite.

THE TRIPOD

he has a pony tail
Big teeth.
He's well hung

(I'll stop there)

THE TRIPOD

Rolf....I'm mean rofl.

i was there too, great morning for it. i was the muppet in crutches :) i know jack **** about footy strategy, so have not much to really add. 

• Bomber was following me down the driveway in his kia, seemed in a rush as we were both running late! 
  • Fletch wasn't out on the track, but i saw him ticking over some km's on the bike inside. 
  • I was happy to see gleeson in full training, hopefully they're priming him for a big final few weeks. 
  • I heard bomber emphasising the art of dragging your man out of the play, "if he's stupid enough to follow you, take him out to the car park" 
  • Dempsey was copping a lot of stick from the coaches for not getting back to position hard enough, seemed to really focus on his work rate
  • Jobe and myers in my opinion would be the most vocal out on the track from the players point of view. great to witness it. 
  • Bomber "you can't play the ******* game outside the boundary line" or something to that effect in one of the later drills. he's a ■■■■■■, but certainly not afraid to dish out a spray or two when required. 
  • Massive emphasis on finishing the ground length drill with a goal. players chastised for passing when within range "■■■■ weak" was heard at one stage. 
  • Hams and kommer are alive, which was nice to see. 

keen to get back there for a tour, as the TVS looks pretty awesome from the outside and the highlight is definitely the sight of the premiership cups in the entrance. 

he has a pony tail
Big teeth.
He's well hung

(I'll stop there)

THE TRIPOD

Rolf....I'm mean rofl.

STEADY ON

Thanks begbie, Jackie and PRE.

he has a pony tail

Big teeth.

Big on both feet. 

i was there too, great morning for it. i was the muppet in crutches :) i know jack **** about footy strategy, so have not much to really add. 

• Bomber was following me down the driveway in his kia, seemed in a rush as we were both running late! 
  • Fletch wasn't out on the track, but i saw him ticking over some km's on the bike inside. 
  • I was happy to see gleeson in full training, hopefully they're priming him for a big final few weeks. 
  • I heard bomber emphasising the art of dragging your man out of the play, "if he's stupid enough to follow you, take him out to the car park" 
  • Dempsey was copping a lot of stick from the coaches for not getting back to position hard enough, seemed to really focus on his work rate
  • Jobe and myers in my opinion would be the most vocal out on the track from the players point of view. great to witness it. 
  • Bomber "you can't play the ******* game outside the boundary line" or something to that effect in one of the later drills. he's a ■■■■■■, but certainly not afraid to dish out a spray or two when required. 
  • Massive emphasis on finishing the ground length drill with a goal. players chastised for passing when within range "■■■■ weak" was heard at one stage. 

keen to get back there for a tour, as the TVS looks pretty awesome from the outside and the highlight is definitely the sight of the premiership cups in the entrance. 

It is pretty amazing to be greeted by all those cups. 

It is pretty amazing to be greeted by all those cups.

Copy that - when I was in Melbourne for the Crows game in June I got the cabbie to take me to the HPC on the way to the city
Noticed the 1985 cup had some "wear & tear" - can only imagine the treatment it got ....
Cost me $45 in having the cabbie wait but worth ten times that to get up close to all those cups !!

he has a pony tail

My brain must have been gelded. Can I seek clarification on this one?

he has a pony tail

Mark williams syndrome

he has a pony tail

Mark williams syndrome

Okay. So I was trotting in the right direction.

I was pretty sure when I wrote this report that the most interest would be centred on Hurley's new nickname but please take note that although the in close clearance training went very well the whole ground moving the ball drill was disappointingly sloppy.  This is the most important issue to take out of this report following the loss to Sydney and previous seasons where we have fallen away at the end of the season.