Training Tuesday March 22

You play as you train.

3 Likes

Main session is on thursday, im sure they will hit in hard then. Chill

2 Likes

Unlikely any club is cracking in on a Tues training post the Saturday game.

Frankly there would be plenty who’d be pretty sore from rd1. It’d still be largely recovery related.

Main training on Thurs would expect much higher intensity again

11 Likes

this is honestly the last thing i wanted to hear

you play how you train

2 Likes

Well it could work for us.

Sounded like we had our best pre season in ages and then we come out like that in round 1…

We want to be even BETTER at not touching our opponents

Genius!

1 Like

Agreed. Circumstances are a little bit different after a performance like that though.

Again, I did feel it was a theme throughout pre season through viewing first hand and from the brilliant reports on here.

All summer the training reports were positive and we sucked, now they are negative, we don’t suck anymore?

I completely agree with training standards needing to be top notch, and Im as disappointing as anyone on here.
But no club in the league is going to have its players running into each other on a Tuesday after round 1. Thats how injuries happen.

Thanks for the report

Was it clear who trained with which line group? Or as a whole?

What do we need to do to get Rance back around the group?!?!

1 Like

I’m so flat I can’t even raise an Archie and ya mrs jibe.

1 Like

Archie makes part of me involuntarily raise.

How come our peak gloomer is finding something positive when the rest of us are glooming?

Im talking about my blood pressure raising because I loathe Archie, not sure thats positive

I’m as ■■■■■■ as anyone but there’s really no point trying to draw inferences from today’s training. If they lift their attitude, and train hard, you wonder where it was Saturday. If they’re happy, you wonder if they are even hurting. If they’re quiet, you wonder if they’ve raised the white flag for the year already.

Chill out and see what they produce on Saturday

8 Likes

Your thumb?

too late you were caught out being positive.
next you’ll be bonding with bacchus.

3 Likes

You guys are ruining the integrity of this thread.

Unfortunately I don’t think even Rance could have stopped the onslaught as the Cats waltzed out of the centre- but I am pretty sure he’d have had plenty to say at quarter time.