Training Valentines' Day

is that easier?

Lmao :sweat_smile::clap:

Thanks for the update on training!

After that one Dodoro quote on SEN about Zac Reid I’m so impatient to see him in Red and Black!!!

I thought Redman looked very nice kicking a few long ones last year.

:ox:

6 Likes

:upside_down_face: :confused: :worried: :angry:

Tomorrow’s game is still intraclub.

2 Likes

My bad. I was confusing it with the official match against the dogs .

Which they are calling “unofficial”. :crazy_face:

Essendon will host the Western Bulldogs at the Hangar at 3pm AEDT on Wednesday, February 23, to begin the slate of unofficial fixtures.

All unofficial practice matches are due to be streamed live on Kayo Sports.

1 Like

They should have had Froggy Davey in that movie He certainly knew how to work in space

1 Like

Speaking of tomorrow’s intra club, what is the purpose of “registering” for the live stream?
I registered, but how does that get me access to the live stream in any different way to those who haven’t registered?
I think the whole “registering” idea is just a means of getting the email and phone no. of supporters who want to watch with a view to selling them memberships. But really, is there any practical reason to register? I haven’t been give a password or anything that would allow access that unregistered supporters do not have.

1 Like

You will be sent a link by the club before the match, maybe its only usable by 1 person. They have just taken the opportunity to get some extra info out of members/supporters which they can try and use in the future.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what the purpose is haha.

I registered about 3pm yesterday to watch the intraclub stream and within about half an hour I had a call from the membership department :grimacing::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Do you know if MRO\Tribunal get involved with “unofficial” matches? If there was an incident involving head-high contact and a player missing weeks due to injury, would the MRO\Tribunal sanction sanction the offending player?

1 Like

Why do I think of Weightman here… :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

nah, but club would need to go old school and even up on the day…

its a friendly though, no one will be coming in like a freight train, unless Voss is playing.

1 Like

If that’s all it is, then I’m cool with that.

I like how they describe the hangar as a “stadium”

He was exactly who I was think of.

1 Like

Will never happen but would love the hangar able to host AFL games true home ground advantage

1 Like

I am assuming that if they are streaming on Kayo they will be on Foxtel as well ?