Training Wednesday 07/07/21

The boys are slowly coming out for training now. Truck is doing presser currently. Bomber shop closed on Wednesday and Cafe still not open. The hanger facility is looking amazing.
Hopefully nackers is here for more comprehensive updates otherwise I’ll try my best.

44 Likes

I, for one, welcome our new Skidmark overlord.

40 Likes

Nice one keen to see how the boys are going

Can someone provide some detail as to what a skidmark did to reach overlord status?

1 Like

Most of the boys are out on the track now Baldwin and Brand included. Caldwell, Johnston, Shiel and Phillips look to be in the modified group early doing warm up hand balling drills.

16 Likes

Keep a close eye on Baldwin PLEEAAASSEEE!!!

4 Likes

skidders will be in close proximity but may not have the best angle.

3 Likes

Francis appears to be training with the main group. Baldwin has officially got the thickest legs at the club. Durham is a decent size and don’t think he’d be pushed about if he got a gig in the 1’s. Clarke also training with the main group.

33 Likes

QONVIyz

35 Likes

Even got Waterman covered?

2 Likes

I didn’t see them standing side by side but his legs are like tree trucks.

Of interest currently on the mcg size oval in the blue team are hooker, Jones, stringer, mcbride, tippa parish and smith doing forward leading practice against defenders. Not sure how mcbride has been going in the two’s but a debut a possibility?

11 Likes

Is Reid or Ambrose training?

Now that you mention it I don’t think they are out there. Shiel appears to have gone back into the hanger after some static handballs so signs aren’t looking good of him playing this weekend or next.

Edit Shiel back out now.

6 Likes

What is Durham doing??

I reckon he will debut this week with Heppell out, and Francis unavailable.

2 Likes

When were either of those mentioned?

1 Like

Durham has to be an absolute certainty.

Bearing in mind he’s a half back/wing and we know Heppell is ruled out, Frang ruled out and Cutler and Ham are very droppable.

Durham is playing.

9 Likes

Truck’s press conference today.

Heppell is out with a finger/hand injury.

Francis is back, but won’t be available this week.

3 Likes

Heppell is unsighted as expected. Durham looks lively and I’d personally give him a chance to see what he can do on the big stage. Shiel runnings laps.
Baldwin, Cox, Perkins and Cahill having goal kicking practice between drills.
The majority of the group now doing goal kicking practice.

17 Likes

Who cares about McBride.

The good news out of this is that Parish is going back to the forward flank where he belongs

22 Likes

I swear. I will start swinging at you.

4 Likes