Training Wednesday 16/11/16

Is there a story behind why you always write Laverde as La Verde?
I did French at uni. "La" means the and I think of him as "the green one". I will try to remember in future.

French would be Le Vert.
Spanish El Verde
Italian Il Verdi

Just trying to help (and show off)

Not quite. The Italian for green is verde so Laverde means the green feminine person or thing. Verdi is the plural.

Bomberblitz : home of the cunning linguists

I did French at uni. "La" means the and I think of him as "the green one". I will try to remember in future.

French would be Le Vert.
Spanish El Verde
Italian Il Verdi

Not quite. The Italian for green is verde so Laverde means the green feminine person or thing. Verdi is the plural.

Bugger…I was working off Giuseppe Verdi being Joe Green, not Joe Greens.

I really only speak Italian food items anyway.

French would be Le Vert.
Spanish El Verde
Italian Il Verdi

OHHHHHHH SNAP

Has McGrath got rich parents?

Give us 10 Mill and you’re number 1.

Thank you for all the language lessons.

As long as I don’t get “sloots” back to front and create a fecal insult to this gallant poster I think it will be ok.

Thanks Jackie - great report with plenty of entertaining dialogue to follow. Your thoughts on Richards?

As I said in my article he performed well in the forward drills. He is a similar height to Langford I think and as someone remarked to me today he has a solid core.

If they can’t hit targets threaten suicides. Everyone hates them suicide runs!

I cant see us losing a game next year*
  • I say this each year.

Why do you live in Dubbo?

Never hear anything and can’t see…

I wonder this myself some times…at least I can rely on Blitz for accurate news.

Thanks Jackie - great report with plenty of entertaining dialogue to follow. Your thoughts on Richards?

As I said in my article he performed well in the forward drills. He is a similar height to Langford I think and as someone remarked to me today he has a solid core.

So he is a midfielder now?

If they can't hit targets threaten suicides. Everyone hates them suicide runs!

I would make them do B A S T A R D S, those things can kill you

What are people's thoughts on Alex Morgan at training?. I watched him train on the Monday and thought he looked in really good touch.

Yeah agree. I think it really stands out to me how much more comfortable he looks. Comfortable in his body as well as confidence in himself to speak up and be assertive when required.

I loved how strong his kicking was strong winds on that Monday and I didn’t see him miss 1 target. Stronger through his core and had a bit of zip I expect a big 2017 for him.

I dont know if other club supporters do training reports, but if they do, theyre probably massively sh#t compared to the ones we get. Thanks again Jackie. you never disappoint.

I dont know if other club supporters do training reports, but if they do, theyre probably massively sh#t compared to the ones we get. Thanks again Jackie. you never disappoint.

Sono verdi di invidia.

https://translate.google.com.au/?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#it/en/Sono%20verdi%20di%20invidia.

Got a feeling out of all of this Trav is going to have a great 2017.

It appears from the reports over time that there is a big issue with accurate disposal. Understand that we shouldn’t name offenders, but which players impress?
Morgan, …

Wouldn’t be getting too worried about disposal this time of year.

They are only just back into training which would involve a lot of running. Fatigued big time which affects things.

“a white cap protecting the red thatch from the sun.” - Lines like this is what I shell out my hard earned for. Thanks Jackie.

Honestly how the fk are we messing up 25m kicks at training. Under no match pressure. Forever.

Pure essington

It appears from the reports over time that there is a big issue with accurate disposal. Understand that we shouldn't name offenders, but which players impress? Morgan, ......

Based on last season I think the best disposal is from Walla and McKenna. In recent times I’ve seen none better than Fletcher short or long (or extra long).