Training Wednesday 3/2/16

Thanks for easing my mind Jackie and Karma

Training and raining at Tullamarine.

KB “are you going to find something positive to write about us Mark.” To which he replied, “it’s pretty hard to make chicken ■■■■ look like chicken salad.” .

Enough about your writing skills, Mark…

Did anyone one tell him the chicken ■■■■ remark was more an apt description of how he came across when he tried to interview mick malthouse. He still has nightmares of the countless occasions that Mick made him look like one dumb ****.

Was Stephen’s trying to unwrap a chicken salad when Mick Malthouse looked at him like he was chickenshit?

Thanks a million JM and KB. Alex Morgan impressed me at the one and only training session I've attended this off-season. How's he traveling?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Was prominent for periods but maybe I didn’t watch him enough.

Talk verde and conor to me.

Laverde (and Langford) are making steady progress. Expect a noticeable increase in their on field output this year. Conor has bulked up and looks dangerous. Think you’ll see him more often in the seniors this year.

McKernan?

McKernan?

Seems to have some form of strained wrist but still participates in full session. Looked good in drills on Etihad.

The only thing that annoys me about Mark Stevens is that he actually earns so much money for being a deadshit. That’s Western society for you.

The only thing that annoys me about Mark Stevens is that he actually earns so much money for being a deadshit. That's Western society for you.

He did try and convince a number who would listen that he’s a good country (think I’ve spelled that correctly?) boy who’s misunderstood!

Training and raining at Tullamarine.

KB “are you going to find something positive to write about us Mark.” To which he replied, “it’s pretty hard to make chicken ■■■■ look like chicken salad.” .

Enough about your writing skills, Mark…

Did anyone one tell him the chicken ■■■■ remark was more an apt description of how he came across when he tried to interview mick malthouse. He still has nightmares of the countless occasions that Mick made him look like one dumb ****.

Was Stephen’s trying to unwrap a chicken salad when Mick Malthouse looked at him like he was chickenshit?

Lucky there were no croutons in the salad.

Too much chicken salad, not enough salad rolls.

Laverde (and Langford) are making steady progress. Expect a noticeable increase in their on field output this year. Conor has bulked up and looks dangerous. Think you’ll see him more often in the seniors this year.

Love this. Connor is a serious prospect I think. Underrated debut year and a rapid improver. Hope you’re right and we can get at least 5-10 games in the seniors into him.

Love this. Connor is a serious prospect I think. Underrated debut year and a rapid improver. Hope you’re right and we can get at least 5-10 games in the seniors into him.

Yeah, one of the potentially brilliant finds on the list at the moment. Would love to see him zipping around the forward packs.

Remember mark Stevens all year on the Sunday footy show "carlise is a done deal to Carlton. Put your house on it’ every week he said this.

Wonder if he still has his house? Surely he doesn’t get paid well for all the garbage he writes.

Him, Barrett and Wilson
Bin them.

Plenty of chicken for everyone .........

Toot toot
The only thing that annoys me about Mark Stevens is that he actually earns so much money for being a deadshit. That's Western society for you.

You’d be surprised how many of you earn more than him.

I heard it from a very reliable source that nobody likes Mark Stevens’ chicken salad.

You’d be surprised how many of you earn more than him.

Is that you, Mark???

Jackie or Karma,

What role does Woosha take in these training sessions? Does he stand back and oversee his assistants, get in for one on one instruction with players, is he vocal etc etc. The only session ive seen he seemed fairly “background”, deferring to the line coaches to do their jobs. unlike Bomba for example who got inside the drills at times and wasnt afraid of an expletive laden "instruction ". Just curious how hes going about things in a difficult situation.

Jackie or Karma,

What role does Woosha take in these training sessions? Does he stand back and oversee his assistants, get in for one on one instruction with players, is he vocal etc etc. The only session ive seen he seemed fairly “background”, deferring to the line coaches to do their jobs. unlike Bomba for example who got inside the drills at times and wasnt afraid of an expletive laden "instruction ". Just curious how hes going about things in a difficult situation.

Good questions Sal. Woosha certainly seems to be far more an “observer” than either Bomber or Hirdy. It is evident that he works more directly through the Asst Coaches who all appear to have assigned active roles at training sessions. You occasionally see Woosha call all the players together but not with the regularity (at least on the training track) as we’ve been accustomed to. Having said that, what’s normal these days? With the number of player changes on our roster still occurring, it’s difficult to get a genuine read on what might be the norm in say 3 months!