Training - Wednesday, VI.II.MMXIX

Looks like he ate Jake Stringer

1 Like

Well… he wouldn’t have eaten Ham.

25 Likes

So Hep has moved into the Goddard role?

3 Likes

A position first made popular by ‘Pig’ Hibberd.

2 Likes

It’s really concerning. I think we’ll use him as a trade bait and send him back to GCS for Jack Martin.

1 Like

Just read an article on herald sun saying Carlton are playing Hawks in a practice match the week before we play them in JLT. I think Richmond played hawks last year in practice match too.
Why don’t we do this?

Because we aren’t vfl standard

12 Likes

I thought most clubs wanted the pre-season cut back to 2 matches instead of the 3 it used to be.
Carlton are probably needing the extra match practice because their list is so inexperienced. Hawthorn too, outside of the best 18 or so, really have very little quality on their list so probably want the practice for that reason

Some more from @CharlieDons (lucky bugger gets to go to training…) Thanks Charlie!

8 Likes

Guelfi must have seen that picture of JD going for the ground ball at the lowest point…

3 Likes

After this thread, I have this urge to watch History of the World part 1.

Why is everyone freaking out over saad? Someone post these so called fat pics for me please. I’m going to assume drastic overreaction unless someone can actually point to a pic.

Oh - we are we just taking the puss? I assume so…

3 Likes

Nah man, he totes gone full Dean Rioli, he is gonna need to do a double Ramadan this year

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is the best fat Saad pic that I could find

21 Likes

When you guys said he’d let himself go I had a bit of a chuckle. But holy moley! That paddock has been lush.

7 Likes

Johnny Drama would kill for them calves!

9 Likes

Could you lose a kg or 2 though, no?

1 Like

Grateful for the reports MP18. Looks like you’re on the same track I followed. Before and After School care while doing a teaching degree but I had a baptism of fire at Heidelberg West. Piece of advice. Do a couple of years in Oz and hit the international teaching circuit. It can pay very well if you do your homework and manage to land at one of the bigger schools in SE Asia.

1 Like

May I ask what position Begley was playing during match sim. Forward line??