Trav Cloke

Idea is good but it is a no from me. He is 29 or 30 and yes I agree he needs a change of scenery. Maybe he could help out at visy park?

I didn’t realise he was that old. I thought 27 at the most.

Then its a no from me

Jarrad Waite was 31 and kicked 27 goals in his last season with Carlton. He kicked 42 in his first season with North and looks to be building on that this year. Cloke is 29 and kicked 34 last year which would comfortably make him one of our best two forwards, even in the worst season of his career.

I fully expect that once Cloke leaves Collingwood he will rebound and get back to being a 40-50 goal key forward. Their supporters hate him, they get stuck into him just about every game.

He is earning 800k a year and was their only real key forward. He kicked 34 goals. He can’t even match it at VFL level.

Goodness gracious no. Just no.

Pass.

I suggested this in the trade targets and I stand by it.

Where he’s at in his career reminds me of Brian Lake in his last year at the Bulldogs.

If people keep comparing him to players who left whilst still in their previous team’s best 22 then it will sound great. Cloke currently isn’t cutting it in the VFL. They dropped him for an American who has played 20 odd games in his entire life. Once in the VFL he had 5 touches and had his ■■■■ handed to him by a guy that was retired 3 months ago.

People are either trolling me or remembering Cloke when he was ok. He rejected us when we wanted him then. I honestly can’t believe people would want this spud. Just f***ing no.

Surely this is a Travis Joke?

I suggested this in the trade targets and I stand by it.

Where he’s at in his career reminds me of Brian Lake in his last year at the Bulldogs.

Even if that were true… We’re not Hawthorn.

Surely this is a Travis Joke?

Travisty of a pun.

If he came free I wouldnt be interested. Is this like a Ricky Mott thing? I dont understand. He isnt even VFL standard anymore. Got pantsed on the weekend by our VFL team. He is finished. Gone. Kaput.

Who was the one that reported it? Just for old time sake ?

No.
Just…No.

I don’t want David Cloke or any member of his family anywhere near our football club.

Good idea, and whilst we’re at it we can target Liam Jones, Levi Casboult and all the other non AFL standard key forwards.

If he came free I wouldnt be interested. Is this like a Ricky Mott thing? I dont understand. He isnt even VFL standard anymore. Got pantsed on the weekend by our VFL team. He is finished. Gone. Kaput.

Who was the one that reported it? Just for old time sake ?

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1714781.htm

Ahh that’s the one
Cheers

Not that I want Cloke, but I assume people were saying similar things about Waite and Schulz.

Not that I want Cloke, but I assume people were saying similar things about Waite and Schulz.

And Dawes and Fevola.

Zing

Maybe we can chase Jason Cloke instead?