Trav Cloke

Not that I want Cloke, but I assume people were saying similar things about Waite and Schulz.

Yep… And Cloke is far more in need of a change of scenery than either of those blokes. Pies supporters blame him for everything.

Cloke is a much better footballer than Waite or Shulz

If he came free I would consider it. He would take one of the 3 defenders that go to Daniher. But only if Woosh wants Hooker back.

I would rather Pavlich

Wayne Carey?

Wayne Carey?

What about wayne king

Dont let that spud anywhere near the TVSC. hell stink the whole place up with his stinky football stinkery

I’m not saying yes but I bet all the list managers in this thread would have said fark no to Waite when North got him.

Look Cloke is better than people are giving him credit for and is a decent CHF. We don’t need a CHF we already have one who is going to be better than, or at a minimum, the same as Cloke. What we need is a FF and we do not need to trade for an older one. We need to build a strong forward line and one that is going to be together for a number of years 5+, Cloke isn’t going to be that player.

If we are going to trade for a FF it has to be a youngish type forward who cannot get games at another club due to numbers. Preferably we start building via drafts for this, just as we have been with our midfield.

We won’t be contending for a flag so no from me.

We threw $600k at Cloke a few years back which in hindsight would have been a disaster, but I wonder whether he'd be a good target this off season?

Looks like he needs a change of scenery, would come at the right price and would take a bit of pressure off Joey.

I might throw my phone through the TV screen occasionally due to the inaccuracy but IMO he is worth a good hard look

Post reported

I'm not saying yes but I bet all the list managers in this thread would have said fark no to Waite when North got him.
Carlton can't develop players, everyone knows that.
I'm not saying yes but I bet all the list managers in this thread would have said fark no to Waite when North got him.

If we played in a prelim this year, and Cloke was a FA, then the answers might be quite different.

He’d be likable if he didn’t play for the toothless wonders.
Still no but.

Cameron Cloke was a nice guy

Ummm NO

Wayne Carey?

What about wayne king

Wayne Newton ?

LOL
Joe and Trav would be perfect for each other, imagine the hole theyd dig themselves both into

I don’t understand how we could not want him!