Travel / Motion Sickness

Nah just bought them off someone who did.

Jokes…

I have some tablets but they are Dutch so I'm not really sure yay can get them here anyway.

Are they brown and square-shaped?
Because that’s chocolate.

Some of my friends swear by the acupressure wrist bands

I bet heroin would work.

Some of my friends swear by the acupressure wrist bands

My daughter uses these with some success. I tried them but they didn’t work for me.

The only non-chemical remedy I’ve used with any success is ginger tablets. I usually take the Quells or similar and just put up with the dry mouth and drowsiness. Which is only OK if I’m not driving. I do find the Quells seem to knock me flat for a day or two after, though.

I can’t really add anything here except that the wristbands didn’t work for Mrs Brem on the cruise ship last year. The pills they sold at the info desk however, worked wonders.

Kwell worked for me on a boat. I don’t get motion sickness anywhere else.

My brother however got motion sickness on everything. Went to the chiropractor for another issue and didn’t get motion sick again afterwards. Not to the extent of feeling like donkey balls and throwing up anyway.

I have some tablets but they are Dutch so I'm not really sure yay can get them here anyway.

Are they brown and square-shaped?
Because that’s chocolate.

in all seriousness my aunt (dutchie) swears by eating dutch licorice during the flight.

I think a lot of high-sugar lollies and such can be useful in minimising mild symptoms. But once you get properly woozy, won’t have any effect.

Melbourne airport seems to always have them (international anyway).

For some reason listening to music with headphones prevents or significantly delays the onset of my motion sickness…

ginger tablets

weed

I’d rather not be stopped by every sniffer dog and be searched everywhere.

what sniffer dogs?

I ingest my ginger tablets before I actually enter the airport.

I ingest my ginger tablets before I actually enter the airport.

You travel with Peos?

Ingest is such a lovely word. Ingest. Just listen to it: ingest.

copious amounts of drugs.