Starting to make bookings for my European holiday in June. Trip include:
- Fly into Rome and stay for 3 days (have been to Rome many times, so really just an intro for the kids)
- Fly to Malta to see the relatives
- Fly to Naples and set up base for 4 days to roam the Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Train to Florence - set up for 4 days there. Kids are keen to visit Pisa.
- Train to Lyon for 2 days. MrHeff and I love this city.
- Train to Paris. Will probably need to go to Euro Disney for the kids.
- Train to Bern to set up a base for a train trip on the Jungfraujoch to the highest- peak in Europe.
- Train to Venice for 2 days.
- Train to Rome and back to Canberra.
Hopefully not too much for a 5 and 7 year old.