Travel Thread

Only a child of the devil could hate coffee

1 Like

Such a courageous statement.

Are you a Caterers Blend or International Roast man?

I always reckon instant coffee is a different beverage from real coffee.

Instant coffee is a no no!
Must be from a decent barista, none of this McDonalds or Petrol station crap. Recently just purchased the new Nespresso machine for home and it’s the bomb. Have cut my intake down to about 3-4 a day now, couple of Italian or Turkish coffees in the morning and then a couple at night. Was at about a dozen at one stage. My wife hates that she can’t sleep for a day after a coffee whereas I still have a double espresso just before bed lol

Berlin in summer is full of life and fun. Budapest is full of young people and beautiful woman having fun and Zagreb is also a fun place for all, both only in summer.

Portugal and Spain are good, but too many drunken Poms and Dutch in summer, better in spring or Autumn. Italy is great all over, but hard to find night life unless you make friends.

Asia has some great spot and some sleaze. In Thailand places like Phuket and Hua Hin are fun and cheap, Chiang Mai has great weather and good night life.

Cambodia and Vietnam have great places.

thanks @aceman @bacchusfox nice tips.

Coffee is gross.

4 Likes

Shut up!

1 Like

1 of the worst posts I’ve read on Blitz in my 9 years here.
Those I’ve circled should be ashamed, particularly Bombergirl whom I thought was Italian…apparently not !

4 Likes

Just heading up the street for my 2 cups of coffee.

So cop that, @megz ! Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

One of the best smells in the world is that bag of fresh beans when you’re taking it home in the car. If anything, the smell beats the taste.

4 Likes

Agree 100% - the smell of coffee is delicious, but IMO the taste very so-so, and the caffeine kick is ugly.

ftfy. can’t say i enjoy the smell of the beans all that much.

For some strange reason, I don’t get a caffeine kick…not from anything…coffee, Coca Cola, Red Bull, anything. Doesn’t keep me awake, doesn’t give me a wake-up buzz…

I don’t get any particular buzz from it, but I do get a headache if I haven’t had a coffee by 11 am at the latest.
Try to limit it to one a day though - too many of them and I’ll paradoxically get a headache (more than likely due to its dehydrative effects…)

That’s because it’s in your system.

I stopped drinking tea and coffee for the 2 years I lived in Adelaide, because I couldn’t handle the taste their putrid water. Once back in Melbourne, I made a coffee at work one day (just an instant Nescafe), and the caffeine kicked in like an electric shock.
Even now if I have an iced coffee milk drink I get mild head spins.

Don’t like red wine either. Come at me brah.

2 Likes

Next you’re gonna tell me you pass these up when your Nonna puts them on the kitchen table…

IMG_2212

3 Likes

Nah, with food I will basically eat anything, that includes entrails.

Am I getting permabanned if I post today’s picture of a Cambodian tarantula crawling over me, and the fried one I ate shortly afterwards? :yum:

1 Like

Only if you ate it washed down with coffee.

2 Likes