Triple J Hot 100 nominations

For the first time in a long time I'm actually going to have some favourite songs to nominate.

Despite bagging it when it first came out, Sirens has really grown on me.

Boy and Bear's Southern Sun, maybe Panic Station, maybe one of those Oirish drinking songs if I can find out what they're called.

Either/Both of the Arctic Monkeys singles.

After switching off SEN once the anti Essendon retric got to much for me I’ve missed what was layer earlier in the year but I would say the winner will come from Lorde, Queens of the Stone Age or The Wombats.

I'd have thought Lorde might have been a bit too pop, but what would I know?

I do quite like it.

Wombat's is pretty good too.  Maybe not in my top ten though.

Again, this is a stunning statement for me because for the last few years I'd have struggled to name a top two.  I'm old.

I’m outside the demographic too but from my experience I notice what ever wins has usually also been a bit on commercial radio.

The ones I mentioned aren’t my favorites just what I think will win

I highly recommend ABC Dig music, now owned by Triple J, targeting music fans, The playlists are the good songs

Triple J lost me years ago

As a 30-something I feel like a tooly listening to Triple J.

I highly recommend ABC Dig music, now owned by Triple J, targeting music fans, The playlists are the good songs

Just checked out their playlist this morning.

Not bad.  I'll have to log them into my car.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

They lost me years ago but I'm back now! Loving their current play list. I'm 37 and don't feel like a tooly listening to the music, it's just when someone rings in and starts talking I feel very old

Yeah, I've started listening to Dig. It's a digital radio station though so that limits the amount of people listening to it. 

As a 30-something I feel like a tooly listening to Triple J.

Bingo. Felt like the day I turned 25 JJJ was no longer for me.

Happy using Spotify playlists to track new music that's thankfully Aussie hip-hop free.

I haven't listened to Triple J since that guy left.

I’m not cool enough to listen to Triple J.

The doctor (if its him who does the afternoons during the week) speaks English like an absolute wanker. Its so tryhardish and he says “dude” too often.

The doctor (if its him who does the afternoons during the week) speaks English like an absolute wanker. Its so tryhardish and he says "dude" too often.

Yeah I love that sort of deep drawl the presenters use. They're clearly the coolest dudes ever, man.

The doctor (if its him who does the afternoons during the week) speaks English like an absolute wanker. Its so tryhardish and he says "dude" too often.

The doctor and Tom and Alex are farking wankers that should not be on radio.

Daft punk would fill the top 5 spots on my list. But my finger left the ‘cool music’ pulse years ago.

He was always the shittest part of Jay and the Doctor.

Which was pretty good

Mostly for Jay calling 99% of the playlist '■■■■'.

Daft punk would fill the top 5 spots on my list. But my finger left the 'cool music' pulse years ago.

Trying to get through the full length of their latest album is like a staring contest that I always lose.

It's so bad.

Daft punk would fill the top 5 spots on my list. But my finger left the 'cool music' pulse years ago.

Trying to get through the full length of their latest album is like a staring contest that I always lose.
It's so bad.

Blasphemy

He was always the shittest part of Jay and the Doctor.
Which was pretty good
Mostly for Jay calling 99% of the playlist '****'.

He was the shittest part of Marieke and the doctor too... And freznel rhomb when I think about it.