Trivia Night at Windy Hill - Friday 18 July

Trivia buffs! Head to the hallowed turf of Windy Hill for a Trivia Night on Friday 18 July.  $30 per person which includes a light supper.  Games, raffles, usually some tragic singing and dancing, it's a lot of fun!

Plus it's run by the EFC Social Marketing Committee, so the funds raised go to the club :)

We'll have a couple of tables, so sing out if you'd like to join us.  Or if you'd like to organise your own table of ten, please contact Emil Eugene on 9370 8282.

46191111.jpg

Trivia buffs! Head to the hallowed turf of Windy Hill for a Trivia Night on Friday 18 July.  $30 per person which includes a light supper.  Games, raffles, usually some tragic singing and dancing, it's a lot of fun!

Plus it's run by the EFC Social Marketing Committee, so the funds raised go to the club :)

We'll have a couple of tables, so sing out if you'd like to join us.  Or if you'd like to organise your own table of ten, please contact Emil Eugene on 9370 8282.

46191111.jpg

Me please.....I will be in Melbourne that weekend :)

$5 cowboy shots

We have our work quiz night the same night!

We have our work quiz night the same night!

ditch them, join us! :P

I can’t, I’m in the organising committee.

Who's on the committee committee? Can you get them to pull some strings?

What time does this kick off?

7pm for a 7.30pm start.  We still have a couple of spots left if anyone would like to join our tables!

Thanks Koala. See you there!