Troy Pannell & Leigh Fisher

Thereby leaving the players free to tell them what they really think?

1 Like

Yep. Accusations of bias aside, this “rule of the week” rubbish and the way that umpires will knowingly change the way they adjudicate according to how a given game is going can make it hard to legitimately call this activity a sport. Amateur hour.

1 Like

The good news is that Fark Carlton have the added stress of being on the frontline when it comes to discovering Rule of the Week.

2 Likes

I hate it when there is a rucking infringement and none of the players know who the free is for.

The players don’t know, the crowd don’t know, therefore don’t ■■■■■■■ pay it.!

8 Likes

Even worse is the advantage call after the mystery ruck free.

2 Likes

I love me a random ruck infringement!

How come you get “Both holding each other” in ruck contests but not in the other teams forward line?

3 Likes

Heard this morning (on 3AW?) that Hawthorn players/coaches were brought in so the umps could demonstrate/test their new rules.

I can’t fathom how anyone could see this as a problem.

6 Likes

2 Likes

I heard that, such a joke.

“ hey Clarko thanks for your help with that, here is another 20 free’s”

■■■■■■■ cheating ■■■■■

1 Like

Beware Pannell is back ,just in time for Perth.

might as well just forfeit the game now if we get him this week

Are they doing 4 umpires this week?

Pannell Marghetts Nicholls Fisher

Oh baby!

4 Likes

How could anyone Like this post?

2 Likes

That #22 gives me the screaming toms.

4 Likes

Rhyming slang? What does that mean?

They are a ■■■■■■■ disgrace. #22 is a cheat, in the same league as Rosebury and Pannell

2 Likes

Tom Titts

margets one of the worst you’ll see tonight

1 Like

He is one of the worst all up. I can not believe that a team can get such an easy ride week in week out like that and no one say anything. It’s not even incompetence, it’s cheating

Whoever is umpire #22 he really needs to find another job because he has no hope

1 Like