Troy Pannell & Leigh Fisher

Laters cheat. Hope he does both his hammers at the same time in his last game

3 Likes

So long
ā– ā– ā– ā–  off
Goodbye

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  cheat. I heard Schmidt was retiring too, or was I just in a sex crazed daze?

3 Likes
1 Like

still havenā€™t forgiven that prick for getting in our way in that melbourne game a few years ago

UGHHH.

Dean Margetts and Leigh Fisher have been appointed to our game this Sunday.

The worst.

1 Like

Yep - going to watch this one outside under the pergola.

Open sides means cans can be thrown in any direction.

10 Likes

the DREAM TEAM

1 Like

Oh Jeez.

Why does the AFL hate us so much?

1 Like

Really? You need to ask this question? It will be years before we get anything from them. Not until the last of the 34 retires.

2 Likes

It was rhetorical.

They scapegoated us over the 34+3. The least they could do for the favour of EFC lying down to that would be to call off their maggot attack dogs.

2 Likes

Colour me surprised at the inhabitants of this thread :grin:

1 Like

If we handball to a stationary player or kick the ball at their ankles Iā€™m so going to go at Pannell and Fisher.

2 Likes

This are maddening low level errors. I know you know they are low level because you donā€™t strongly criticise or name-and-shame the players that do these things.

In contrast, those maggots make infuriating high level ā€œjudgementsā€ that can dictate the course of the game.

dont stop im almost there

3 Likes

ā€¦ with Razor Ray and Troy Pannell in the box doing special comments. (may not be true)

1 Like

How about the nearest neighbours, have you bought extra ear plugs for them???

It wonā€™t take long watching to see where the umpieā€™s heads are at and whether we have really been forgiven.

They know to go out during Essendon games

2 Likes

Just saw an article where ā€˜Razor Rayā€™ praised the current player / umpire relationship - he said that on one occasion he texted Phil Davis after a game regarding a decision he got wrong against Collingwood.

Guess it makes me wonder who is mates with who and what they text about!

Probably not too much in it, but Iā€™m a bit iffy about umpires texting players - just canā€™t help but feel it could lead to favouritism and ā€˜helping out matesā€™?

Maybe Iā€™m just a cynic.

8 Likes