Troy Pannell & Leigh Fisher

All day the commentators and even the Collingwood players saw frees the umps couldn’t . ■■■■ them .

Ban me all you want. $200k bounty on those ■■■■■ heads.

1 Like

the only umpire thread i could find

Cheating. Incompetence.

Doesn’t really matter which one, they cost us.

1 Like

even bt in the last was screaming for our frees

2 Likes

Thanks for your concern, BD.

These days, I have a three strikes and I am out policy. Three egregious decisions causing me to drop either or both of the F or C bombs, and I go and do something more rewarding.

I have better things to do than burst an important blood vessel in response to those cheating bastards cheating yet again. It was obvious in the first few minutes what their instructions for today were, and what they would do.

6 Likes

So is that’s why the other site was closed because some of us accused the umpires of cheating???

You know when players from both sides stop moving multiple times and the umpires have to call play on awkwardly that there is something else at play. I don’t think Collingwood will feel very good about this win, a really dirty win.

I feel more than cheated or robbed. It’s actually disgusting.

4 Likes

Someone said to me awhile back, Essendon will never get anywhere near a flag until, the players and staff from the Saga are gone from the club. I replied that’s the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard, it is just a load of bsh1t.

Be interesting to hear what players now playing for us think about umpiring decisions now they are at Essendon. Or are the umpires just rubbish???

1 Like

Worst umpiring performance ever!!!

Yep that’s the biggest thing. When players of both sides just stop because they know it’s a free.

I can honestly say today the umpiring was the worst I have ever seen

5 Likes

Best you left it Albert. It was a tough day. I’ve said before that I try to put the umpiring aside. But yeah, some of the stuff they didn’t play was frustrating because it was so obviously there.

Bad umpiring is bad for the game regardless which side cops it. Today we copped it in spades.

Fully expect to get one of them at my kids under 11 game next weekend, in Queensland. Thats how far they should be demoted…

1 Like

Trouble is, neither of the two umpires named in the thread heading above was officiating in this match. I didn’t know who the guilty parties were, so I tried to find them on the Interwebs. The Umpires’ Association thread was down and no matter what I googled, I had no luck. It’s as if there’s a conspiracy to erase their names from the public record…

Finally I looked at a hard copy of this morning’s Age. And there they were:

2 Andrew Stephens
16 Brendan Hosking
25 Shaun Ryan

Unfortunately, The Age doesn’t give their mobile numbers.

1 Like

They hate Tippa.

Had his head taken off numerous times and nothing paid.

I was ropable when the (third?) one for the day happened and was ignored.

One thing I wish was, that the players played to the whistle instead of waiting for the umpires. Yes, they should have been free kicks but don’t wait for the maggots to pay them, keep going until you are pulled back.

Cost us so many times yesterday.

Thanks. I’ve been trying to find out who the wankers were.

Edit. How did that get through the censor?

I can’t always gauge umpires performance on my personal feelings because I hate them, but yesterday my very laid back 21 year old son was throwing his phone and yelling in disgust. First time I’ve seen him do more than shake his head. I’m very proud of him.

1 Like

And then keep going regardless. How the hell did we not get fifty for that very very very late kick away on the wing?

1 Like

That’s another rule change issue really.

With the change in advantage interpretation from a few years back if they continue play it will be called advantage

Thinking last night that the umpiring was nearly as bad last week at the Lions game, particularly in the first half. Potential Collingwood bias??