Truck slams into crowd at Bastille Day Celebrations- Terror attack likely

Why didn't you start a new thread IT?

What?

Why didn't you start a new thread IT?

What?

for what happened last night - shocking events.

Copy cat attack in Berlin

Just head from a mate caught in the midst of it, sickening stuff.

Look, I haven’t read anything other than the headlines on this, I’m pretty much desensitised these days. But I did read that they found the papers of the suspect in the vehicle.

Is it just me, or does this sort of thing ALWAYS happen? I don’t know if it’s my tin foil hat, but terrorists always seem to leave a really obvious piece of evidence behind, like a photo ID Or something.

Look, I haven't read anything other than the headlines on this, I'm pretty much desensitised these days. But I did read that they found the papers of the suspect in the vehicle.

Is it just me, or does this sort of thing ALWAYS happen? I don’t know if it’s my tin foil hat, but terrorists always seem to leave a really obvious piece of evidence behind, like a photo ID Or something.

Yeah, I’ve always wondered that. Didn’t the 9/11 hijackers’ passports ‘turn up’ in the rubble? (Or maybe a few blocks away?)

But then again, martyrs don’t do what they do to be anonymous. They want to be known, so maybe they make a point of having ID on them.