Tucks record?

Mall due respect tuck, but wasn't he a bit ****?

Tuck was a very very good player, not the most exciting but gee he got the job done, was quite similar to Joel Corey & Corey Emright & did it for longer obviously. 7 time grand final winner & 6 times runner up in best & fairest, a few times top 3 also, played big games in finals, huge efforts.
You don't finish that many times top 3 in that strong an era in B&Fs that many times without being a very good player. Not the most highly talented but boy did he get the job done. A player so many of our boys could look up to

I remember hating how Tuck could show up at the end of a game, marking on the line to stop us winning. I was very happy when Tim Watson finally took over as the Ruck Rover who wore the big V.

Love how Fletch still shows up at the end of a game to save it for us. Fletch may be fading, but he's much better than Tuck or Bartlett in the 400 zone.

Most certainly the best player pushing 40 who ever was, never was or will be a better player in their 23rd season.

I think being an elite player over this period of time is more important than just the number of games, especially if he can help us to win 2 flags 22 years apart (plus one in the middle).

I just want them both to break Kevin Bartletts record because KB is a ■■■■

■■■■…yep, KB is a ■■■■.