TV show thread (2013-2022)

Also...

Yeah, BMS is friggin awesome. I’ve just started giving it a second run. Just as good the second time.

It’s not for everybody though.

There might be a movie coming out soon, not sure how the crowd funding went.

It went well.

Comes out in September

Also...

Yeah, BMS is friggin awesome. I’ve just started giving it a second run. Just as good the second time.

There might be a movie coming out soon, not sure how the crowd funding went.

True Detective season 2 has started out alright. More Underbelly than CSI this time though. The second episode will probably change that though.

Also…

so got three months of free Aussie netflix.. for a normal torrenter, how bad really is Aussie netflix?

It’s not that bad at all, but I haven’t VPN’d the US version, so I’m not sure on that comparison.

I got three months on Stan as well, and i’ve used my friends login for Presto. (everybody knows you can that, yeah?) Netflix is the best by a fair margin.

I use Foxtel for HBO and AFL, and that’s all. Fark I pay too much for that…

But I haven’t ‘donned the pirates hat’ ever since.

Anyone else watching Wayward Pines, first season and up to episode 5.
Wasn’t what I was expecting, at first I thought it was going to be another Under the Dome, then Zombies and then
Aliens but I was wrong on all accounts as episode 5 is the “reveal”.

Give it a watch and be persistent with the first few episodes I’m in for the ride.

just started orphan black, and holy ■■■■ end of episode 3 in season 1 has a real nut job.

Loved the first season, didn’t like the second season so much… found it started to lose focus and get un-interesting.
I didn’t watch the third season, so don’t know whether it improved.

So does anyone watch Suits?

I've spent the last two weeks watching first and second season and now up to date.
Great show!!!!!

Yep...still do. Jessica's ■■■■ is grass. Is Mrs Stark from GOTgoing to be in it any more? Forgotten her name but copped hers at the Red Wedding.

Dex?

I'm really liking it but most seasons follow a similar curvature of plot. First 4/5 eps ask plenty of questions and inspire curiousity aplenty, next 4 are usually action taking place, very interesting. Last 3 or so are usually rollercoaster to the finish. At the moment we are up to episode 7 and all they have done is continue to ask 4 questions per ep and half answering one from prior eps.

I'm not disliking it, in fact it's almost good as ever but it's just a lot of foreplay. Maybe that's necessary if they're wrapping up the entire show.

So does anyone watch Suits?

I've spent the last two weeks watching first and second season and now up to date.
Great show!!!!!

I finally watched the first episode today. Good stuff!

I finally watched the first episode today. Good stuff!

Yay!! It only gets better!!

Just watched the new Breaking Bad episode. Wow i can't wait for the rest of the season!

One word.. Hectic.

Just watched the new Breaking Bad episode. Wow i can't wait for the rest of the season!

One word.. Hectic.

Yep. That final seen was fricking orsum!

BB is back and bad as, y'all!! :)

BB as in Big Brother, right?

Looks like Magic City has finished, judging by all the ■■■■ that went down in the weekend's final episode.

Looks like Magic City has finished, judging by all the ■■■■ that went down in the weekend's final episode.

Well it did get cancelled...

Well it did get cancelled...

Tied up every storyline.

Just finished season 4 of Justified last night.

Raylan is one cool dude.

Dex?

I'm really liking it but most seasons follow a similar curvature of plot. First 4/5 eps ask plenty of questions and inspire curiousity aplenty, next 4 are usually action taking place, very interesting. Last 3 or so are usually rollercoaster to the finish. At the moment we are up to episode 7 and all they have done is continue to ask 4 questions per ep and half answering one from prior eps.

I'm not disliking it, in fact it's almost good as ever but it's just a lot of foreplay. Maybe that's necessary if they're wrapping up the entire show.

I think with this last season, there are way too many supporting characters with stories going on. It seems as though they're trying to cram everything into this final season, when they could have given some of these characters some depth in previous seasons (ie. Masuka with his daughter)

Agreed, who GAF about Masuka this late on in the piece. Just fark him off into the background whilst we work out Dex/Deb, to a lesser extent Hannah, to a much lesser extent Quinn