TV show thread (2013-2022)

The newsroom is quality...beyond any series at the moment.

Season 2 episode 7 is so pertinent  to our situation at EFc right now!

That was a great episode last night.

Top notch. THe slightly disjointed nature of the interviews works quite well.

I didn't realise True Blood's season had finished...but it seemed a decent spot to finish.

Labor Day in the States next Monday, which signals the end of their summer season, so no Dexter or Newsroom.

Noonan, did you ever start King & Maxwell? Worth a watch?

Yep...it's all based on characters in three of the Baldacci books and they drag in the (autistic ?) savant from The Sixth Man. I enjoy it...Rebecca Romijn is very easy on the eye. I'm pretty sure the first season finished last week...any news of it going again?

I've recently finished Split Second and Hour Game, do I need to have read Sixth Man before watching?

TNT have picked up 4 of their 6 summer series - King & Maxwell is one of 2 in limbo, not being renewed or cancelled yet.

Noonan, did you ever start King & Maxwell? Worth a watch?

Yep...it's all based on characters in three of the Baldacci books and they drag in the (autistic ?) savant from The Sixth Man. I enjoy it...Rebecca Romijn is very easy on the eye. I'm pretty sure the first season finished last week...any news of it going again?
I've recently finished Split Second and Hour Game, do I need to have read Sixth Man before watching?
TNT have picked up 4 of their 6 summer series - King & Maxwell is one of 2 in limbo, not being renewed or cancelled yet.
Not really. Just be aware that the first episode is a segment of The Sixth Man and Edgar continues through.

What did everyone think of Dex? Getting good. I have no idea how they will answer all the questions remaining in 3 eps. I also think there's a huge curveball still coming.

Anyone think it was Ricky Dyson on the show?

https://twitter.com/Peeto87/status/371845394969272321

BSkPaqbCIAEGBK6.jpg

I still want to see how they finish some character's arcs. They've gone back to concentrating on Dexter, but I feel they might swing the other way next episode, by concentrating on Masuka. I really hope they end it really well.

I finally sat down and got into Game of Thrones. Best decision I have made all year!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH CRAZY BOMBER. ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

"AAAAND secondably, I know you're the big "marriage expert", oh I'm sorry! I forgot! YOUR WIFE IS DEAD. HAHAH"

HAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH CRAZY BOMBER. ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

"AAAAND secondably, I know you're the big "marriage expert", oh I'm sorry! I forgot! YOUR WIFE IS DEAD. HAHAH"

HAHAHAHA.

Hahaha that's one of my fave quotes ever!

And this one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtW7eaSvd6A

They may never make a show about the ASADA saga, so I implore you to watch Season 02 of The Newsroom. It is freaking uncanny how parallel the stories are.

They may never make a show about the ASADA saga, so I implore you to watch Season 02 of The Newsroom. It is freaking uncanny how parallel the stories are.

So who doctored the Dank tape when he said "we didn't take Thymosin Beta 4"? to change it to "took"?

So who doctored the Dank tape when he said "we didn't take Thymosin Beta 4"? to change it to "took"?

Someone in the media who wanted a story so bad they were prepared to manufacture evidence?

Someone in the media who wanted a story so bad they were prepared to manufacture evidence?

Just keep your hands off Sloan Sabbath....

episode 7 the one from Monday night  was brilliant!

Homeland Series 3 has started.

Does this go straight to FTA? I can't see new episodes on Foxtel.

Didn't mind the pilot episode of Rewind...somewhat in the vein of Deja Vu and Source Code...

No Newsroom this week :(

Just keep your hands off Sloan Sabbath....

Unless you can spell her name right you have no right to her.

I think Sarin gas is on a bit of another level to TB4 too. Interesting to see John Kerry claiming they have evidence of Sarin being used in Syria today, apparently Jerry Dantana has found himself a new job.

Last episode of Futurama* happened last night.

*unless you count the Futurama/Simpson's crossover coming next year.

Last episode of Futurama* happened last night.

And boy did they make that point clear. What a ■■■■/lovely ending.

Finally caught up with season 2 and 3 of Game of Thrones.

Having read a synopsis of how the books go, the only thing that was getting me through certain events of book 3, was other events, that haven't happened yet in the show, so i'm ■■■■■■ off now.

That's as vague as I can be without knowing how to use spoiler tages to go into more depth, for the one or two people who maybe haven't seen season 3.

You can't spoil a book that's been out for over a decade or a show that was on 6 months ago...

*unless you count the Futurama/Simpson's crossover coming next year.

What?

Apparently there is a joint episode next year. I don't know all that much more really.