TV show thread (2013-2022)

Has anyone seen The Expance?
I just heard a bit about it in a podcast and it sounds good.

They cancelled Good Game :(
I have legit been watching that show for ten years. I'm not even a gamer anymore but liked it for the light entertainment
Has anyone seen The Expance? I just heard a bit about it in a podcast and it sounds good.

I think its an if you love sci-fi you’ll enjoy it type. I hated it though, but many dig it.

Has anyone seen The Expance? I just heard a bit about it in a podcast and it sounds good.

I think its an if you love sci-fi you’ll enjoy it type. I hated it though, but many dig it.

I’m not into Sci-fi, I just like a good story, it sounded ok. Thanks for the advice

I’m 3 Episodes in on “Santa Clarita Diet”.
Few good laughs so far.
I’m easily amused I guess !

The night of. Keep getting “watch it” but no description of what it’s about. Don’t want a cop show or horror. Just finished boardwalk empire a second time. Still brilliant.

Season 2 has just started I think.

Season 1 was excellent sci-Fi.

Season 2 has just started I think.

Season 1 was excellent sci-Fi.

Yep, S02E01 in now available for downloading

I’m not into Sci-fi, I just like a good story, it sounded ok. Thanks for the advice

Watching season 1 now. Great story and excellent visuals.

Caught a couple of episodes of Riverdale on Netflix. Not bad, probably aimed at the young adult market. What might keep the more senior among us interested is it’s a dark take on the old Archie comics/cartoons.

The night of. Keep getting "watch it" but no description of what it's about. Don't want a cop show or horror. Just finished boardwalk empire a second time. Still brilliant.

I really wouldn’t bother.
I honestly preferred the second True Detective series, which is saying something.

Still struggling towards the end of 11.22.63

Don’t think I’d recommend it. Too complicated.

The world got much worse (CS Lewis’s death) and better (debut of Doctor Who) the next day.

There’s only room for one wooden box that takes you to other worlds.

The world got much worse (CS Lewis’s death) and better (debut of Doctor Who) the next day.

There’s only room for one wooden box that takes you to other worlds.

Well, I didn't know that.

Wow! (feigning interest)

The night of. Keep getting "watch it" but no description of what it's about. Don't want a cop show or horror. Just finished boardwalk empire a second time. Still brilliant.

I honestly preferred the second True Detective series, which is saying something.

The Night Of? Interesting.

I quite liked it. Maybe a bit slow, but the acting is pretty top shelf and, well, Omar is in it.

Edit: oh and McGoved, it’s a murder mystery, ‘did he do it or didn’t he’ type thing.

The Night Of? Interesting.

I quite liked it. Maybe a bit slow, but the acting is pretty top shelf and, well, Omar is in it.

Edit: oh and McGoved, it’s a murder mystery, ‘did he do it or didn’t he’ type thing.

8 eps long was just enough. Really enjoyed it. Quite surprised at a number of actors from boardwalk empire (that we had just finished previously) being involved. Great acting and it’s left the door open on a second series. Thought John Turturro was brilliant and the problems he had gave the storyline a bit of light considering the severity of the crime.

Ok. I guess we have differing tastes in this stuff. I found the second series of TD boring and too wordy. I wonder what you think of Hannibal.

Hooked after one episode of westworld

Watching The Jinx. It’s like Serial with pictures.

Q & A Was good last night