TV show thread (2013-2022)

Also, just finished The Expanse in Netflix.

Pretty good, I’m not massive into science fiction but this one works.

On SHA, they did do a terrific job and made about $90K more than the original $630K.

There was one thing they didn’t mention - the house had 3 bedrooms and only 1 bathroom.

That wasn’t a thing a few years ago but when I sold in 2015, it was all I heard.

SHA is about the only Australian reality show I watch - there are a few British and Canadian shows I don’t mind at all.

waiting on gogglebox to watch gilmore girls.

I get that they made 90K above the asking price, but that was after they sunk in 80K to fix it up and got a proper real estate agent to help advertise the house. I was talking about the humour of people trying to sell a house for top dollar in the condition it was in before SHA.

You mean you finished season 1?
Episode 7 of season 2 only came out yesterday…

That didn’t work as planned…

Anyway I’m the same, I’m really enjoying it too, I’m not normally into SciFi

The 80K was just to get it up from low 5’s. Their expectation of 650 was ludicrous.

Real estate shows suck, especially that escape to the country.

Show me someone wanting to be a ■■■■ hole, not some fkg mannor in some picturesque hobbiton looking ■■■■.

2 Likes

+super?

you sir have ADD

1 Like

Starting to really like Sneaky Pete.

Yeah what’s going on? I loved season 1 but I can’t get any of the new episodes.

Sorry, yeah, just finished season 1.

Not sure if I’ll go hunting for season 2, or just wait until it hits Netflix.

I think it’s getting better!!
Go Looking!!!

1 Like

It’s this weird thing with the rights to it in Australia. Even though Netflix market is as a netflix original, it’s not. It’s made by the syfy channel. So the syfy channel on foxtel has the rights to it. For whatever reason they didn’t show season 1 and don’t appear to have any plans to show season 2 either.

So at some point Netflix Australia will get it, it’s just not real clear when that will be. Possibly after the season has finished airing in the states.

It seems to happen when the next series Is showing on US TV, Netflix then gets the previous season.

Pretty sure there is only one seasons so far. Im watching via Kodi and they are usually updated weekly. Im on about episode 5, its getting quite a bit evil and intense.

For anybody that was a fan of Westworld and has Foxtel, you might be interested in checking out the original movie which is screening tomorrow night on Fox Classics at 8:30pm/10:30.

@fogdog

1 Like

I am, it’s the only “reality TV I watch”. I can’t stand Sandra “coat-tails” Diaz and lazyass Cerie but hey they’re damn good psychological manipulators.

2 Likes

Is nobody else watching Young Pope yet? It’s great.

Warned though - some of it is in Italian (not much) so if you download from the usual sources you’ll need to also grab a subtitle track (for the foreign parts only).

Or you could just watch it legally, you know, like a schmuck