TV show thread (2013-2022)

Rick & Morty season 3 finally came out.
I thought episode 1 was awesome, anybody else watch?

I d/l’d it, but just haven’t had the time yet.

Also MD, … haven’t heard of R&M. What it is?

Yep was great.

I wasn’t sure if you were a fan :wink:

1 Like

I’m probably late to the party on this one, but if you haven’t watched OJ: Made In America yet, do so. Seriously, best TV I’ve seen in a long time.

It’s 5 episodes and around 8 hours but very worth it. I think it’s still on SBS on Demand.

Bizarre, thoughtful, brutal, ironic, crazy and epic. Covers his entire life, not just the murders and trial. Puts everything in historical context, and you’ll find your sympathies and opinions veering all over the place.

Does contain very explicit crime scene pictures though, so be aware of that…

4 Likes

Agree. Was riveting.

new episodes of Designated Survivor are now on Netflix

1 Like

Watched the afl show The Warriors on ABC… lame as far as believability and the story line was average… will I watch it again? Yep.

Basically a struggling club (15K members) unveiled their 1st pick in the ND at the MCG (indiginous kid from the NT). That was it. No back story or anything. The show only went for 30minutes which didn’t help.

Has Lisa McCune, John Howard, Vince Collisimo…

1 Like

Varner is a hot mess. Three times and never made the jury.

1 Like

Series 3 of Fargo has just started.

As has Series 3 of Better Call Saul.

2 Likes

Is it on any streaming services AN?

And season 3 of The Leftovers is out soon too.

It’s quality TV everywhere.

I don’t do streaming. I download from torrents and watch on AppleTV.

1 Like

Seven Types of Ambiguity - decent

2 Likes

Sneaky Pete season one ended up. very good show IM was quite manic at the end

Most of the way through season 1 of Stranger Things. Holy crap this show is fantastic.

Also, The Expanse. Great show. Amazing space scenes.

I really enjoyed this show. Didn’t know anything about it, just picked it to watch one night and was glad I did.

1 Like

I was only told that if you grew up in the 80s and were a Steven King fan you’d love it. They get the period setting perfect.

1 Like