TV show thread (2013-2022)

Halfway through season 2 of Better Call Saul, slow burn but it’s good. I wonder if I would have given it this much time though if it weren’t for Breaking Bad?

American gods is top shelf

It’ll be like Breaking Bad where it took ages to get off the ground and then it is just amazing.

Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for. However in BB, it took off when Saul and Mike came in so I hope there is someone from BB who comes in and it takes off. I know one main character who comes in later on, hope that kicks it off.

Will they do another spin-off and do one with Gus?

Get to Season 3 :slight_smile:

Up to the forth ep. Extremely disturbing and just… sickening really. The two women that are investigating reminds me that humanity isn’t lost yet, hero’s in their own right but you really have to wonder about a society and those in power that can turn a blind eye to things like this. It brings out the vigilante in me…pitchfork and flaming torch style.

1 Like

No idea if they’ll do one with Gus as the lead but I know one thing for certain.

If they did.

I would watch it.

Dramatic Pauses: The adventures of Chicken Man

Season 2 of The Expanse is up on torrent sites

Concur.
I’m on the last Episode.
The first few episodes drag a little, but because of the way the story is told with the consequences known, it’s easier to stick with it.
And it sure is worth sticking with.

Some great acting in this series.

Edit. Just found out the lead actress Katherine Langford is Australian.

1 Like

I was referring to sneaky pete

House of Cards. I’m only 6 eps into the current series. It’s, you know, okay. Please someone tell me it picks up the pace in the second half. Too mnu urgent phone calls to Governors at this point for my liking.

Just got around to watching the first episode of season 3 of Bloodline.

Holy ■■■■.

It just gets better and better.

Has to be one of the best shows on television at the moment.

doh!

Z[quote=“Black_Kavanagh, post:3682, topic:125, full:true”]
Just got around to watching the first episode of season 3 of Bloodline.

Holy ■■■■.

It just gets better and better.

Has to be one of the best shows on television at the moment.
[/quote]

I watched the first 5 or 6 episodes and just wanted the siblings to kill Ben Mendelsohn.

Couldn’t go any further.

I reckon it’s ok,. into the 3rd season.

I thought that was 2 seasons ago. There’s got to be a time limit on spoilers.

Have you seen The Sixth Sense or Million Dollar Baby?

The Handmaid’s Tale is worth a look. Based on the Margaret Atwood book, it’s pretty heavy going but superbly acted and shot.

Religious fundamentalists have taken over the US in a world reeling from nuclear fallout. Due to radiation poisoning, most of the population are infertile. Women that aren’t are rounded up, and their lives are all sorts of miserable.

No one else does it.

Fortunately for me, this time, I’ve seen the series, but it can take some people a long time to get onto or catch up on TV series, especially now when there’s so many good TV shows out there.

We don’t all do nothing else but Eat out, watch TV, go and see movies and watch Football.

So really, there’s no time limit, … but THERE IS spoiler tags, and they are pizz easy to employ.

Is that on FTA or Foxtel? I’ve seen there are torrents.