TV show thread (2013-2022)

Loved his work on Seinfeld. i found Curb Your Enthusiasm completely underwhelming. All the plots and punch lines were so predictable, because he used the same style on Seinfeld. George Costanza was a far better Larry David, than the man himself, and far funnier too.

I just finished Ozark on Netflix.

It’s not bad, it tries SO hard to be Breaking Bad - and it’s so not - but it’s still a tidy little crime drama.

7.5/10.

1 Like

I agree with everything you say but exactly the opposite way around.

Offspring… Asher Keddie…

Then l will have to check out the new series, just no telling when.

Its awesome imo, hardy is a boss

1 Like

Like anything, each to their own. I’ll admit to being a curb fanboy. Or as we refer to ourselves “carwash ■■■■■”.

1 Like

Catalyst is back! Woot!!

Also, … does anyone watch “Dirty Jobs”??.

Interesting and sometimes hilarious show, one of the better US products, … and actual reality TV.

It’s a great show. One of the few American host/personalities that doesn’t make you want to gouge out your own eyes to block your ears with.

He is good, … never get’s annoying, and has a genuine quick wit.

They could all take a leaf.

Anyone watching The Defenders? I’m still not sure if Danny Rand/Iron Fist is an excellent portrayal of an annoying twat, or just a poorly written and performed character. I’m actually hoping the other Defenders turn on him and beat him to a blood-soaked pulp.

Good Episode of Catalyst on tonight,. for Science and Space/Astronomy buffs.

Don’t know if this has been discussed in this thread and l have just missed it, if so apologies, but is Ozark any good?

Yes. Strongly recommend.

2 Likes

Just finished Season 3 of Narcos. After 2 seasons trying to catch Escobar, the third focuses on the efforts to take down the Cali cartel who rise up to fill the void left by Escobar’s death.

Well paced, well scripted and some great acting performances. Pedro Pascal as DEA agent Pena and and Francisco Denis as Cali 2IC Miguel Rodriguez are particularly good.

3 Likes

I think I liked it better than season 2.

Oberyn is awesome.

1 Like

Here is what you’ve been waiting for @Alan_Noonan_10:

Bosch Season 3 begins Thursday September 28 at 8:30pm with a double episode. Thereafter it moves back an hour and in single episodes for the remaining 8 episodes.

2 Likes

Jeeze, you guys go on about bosch dishwasher and now you get a 3rd seasons…

Three weeks to go! Pretty pretty pretty good.

2 Likes

:joy: when he shoves the perfume chick

1 Like