TV show thread (2013-2022)

The guy playing kemper is ■■■■■■■ creepy as, close as to the original guy.

theres a video on youtube comparing the 2.

1 Like

Created, written and executive produced.

Created and written by author and former police reporter David Simon and his frequent collaborator George Pelacanos

1 Like

Very good actor.

Can anyone tell me what network/server Curb is on here? Or are you guys getting it through other means? @dingus @SMJ

It’s HBO, so farkin Foxtel has it

2 Likes

Thanks Peos.

That is annoying.

I get the Foxtel Now Pop Pack for $15 a month.

It’s not exactly ‘value’ but it does have most of their major shows on there. Plenty to watch.

Sure, you can get them elsewhere, but I got sick of watching dodgy copies that may or may not work during the last GOT season, so just bit the bullet and paid for them.

1 Like

Option 2.

VPN is your friend in this day and age.

2 Likes

Pirate Bay has it.

1 Like

I saw in the reviews last week that a lot of people claimed they were revolted, sickened etc by the execution scenes in the new mini-series, Gunpowder, about the Gunpowder Plot commonly attributed to Guy Fawkes.

I watched the first ep last night and wondered how those people got on with True Blood, GOT, Walking Dead etc etc etc. There was a middle-aged woman stripped and crushed to death and then a guy hanged, drawn and quartered, but not graphically.

Kit Harrington (aka Jon Snow) is a writer, producer, creator of the series and playsthe main conspirator, Robert Catesby. Also stars Liv Tyler and Mark Gatiss. MG seems to be in every single British historical drama.

Anything to complain about on social media for some people, I suppose.

I use a mates log in for Netflix - Stranger Things S2 is pretty awesome.

Run a Kodi as well for most of my TV show entertainment. My WWE plug in was a piece of crap so I’ve bit the bullet and connected to WWE network again. $10 US a month is good value but I find myself not watching it that much.

Don’t you get sick of watching pandas and all that other wildlife stuff?

1 Like

Only animal on there now is THE BIG DOG!!!

1 Like

Yep, an awesome show.

On the Borg, doubtful as the Borg don’t have any contact with humans (except for how they started in the Destiny novels) until Q brings them into the path of TNG with Picard.

Didn’t the Enterprise encounter the Borg? In the episode Regeneration?

Hated Enterprise so didn’t watch it.

I watched a few but I gave up quickly.

Basically they destroyed a Borg ship but they sent out communications of Earth’s coordinates to the Delta Quadrant, which would take 200 years to reach it’s destination it was said, so basically lining up with Next Gen. Although for continuity it doesn’t make sense as Picard had no records (nor Star Fleet) of contact with Borg, until Q flicked them across space for their first meeting.

Just one of the things very wrong with that show.

Just finished episode two of Mindhunter.

Fincher can do no wrong.

It’s arguably the single best episode of enterprise. Season 3 is worth a look.