TV show thread (2013-2022)

anyone watching american vandal?

Tick F*cking Tock - The story Of The DAAS on ABC tonight, … anyone?

Wow, . what a joyous journey down memory lane, punctuated by some incredibly raw & emotional moments this is.

Part 2 next week, … Part 1 up on iview soon I’d expect.

1 Like

I liked season 1. Haven’t got to Turd Burglar yet.

Just finished The Americans.

I think @BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS recommended it to me. Outstanding series. If you haven’t watched it do yourself a favor and get to it.

3 Likes

I tapped out early season 3, but I have always meant to go back and finish it one day.

So it finishes strong?

1 Like

Yeah, … it just got better every season for mine.

Ending was not spectacular.but satisfying.

1 Like

The Americans was fantastic throughout. Never tapered off or got stupid like some shows that end up out staying their welcome.

2 Likes

Tense and plausible ending.

1 Like

Where is The Americans available to watch? Loved season one when they showed it in Ten but then it disappeared

Pretty sure it’s still just Foxtel.

1 Like

I have some series on dvd and the rest I bought through itunes/applle tv.

Mr Inbetween is very very good. pity it is only 6 episodes of 30mins

Finished both 12 monkeys and nikita recently.

both series criminally underated

1 Like

Anyone ever copped a show called Mr Mercedes.

Mate of mine recommended it. From a story by Stephen King and a few episodes written by Dennis Lehane.

Starts off with a masked dude running down people in a queue at a job fair. The main cop, played by Brendan Gleeson, has retired and two years later, is being taunted by the killer.

I like American Horror Story. New season started slow but after episode 3 its getting better.

No but I’ve read the trilogy; first book was great, the other two were just ok.

Watching series 2 atm. Something about this 2nd season that is off and I can’t for the life of me work out what. Think the first was dark and gritty while this one has lost that aspect maybe.

Lost interest after the season about the coven of witches and never got back into it. Still on fta?

I got up to season 4 then forgot about it for two years. Just finished season 5 and really enjoyed it. Increasingly a personal, family drama but an interesting one. Probably lacks a bit of wow factor but it is well made

I just bought season 5 and 6 on Google Play for $40 or there abouts