TV show thread (2013-2022)

I know it’s not popular here, but Foxtel Now has it on the Pop pack. $15 a month and you can binge it inside that time with a bit of commitment…

2 Likes

I was just typing that.

I wait until I have a few shows I wanna binge, then get it for a month or two, and then scrap it.

2 Likes

Finally started season 3 of Mr Robot.

Not sure why its taken me so long as i loved the first two. Hope its good there was little chatter on here or in the wider world over it.

It has its own thread.

You’re welcome to join the three of us in there.

1 Like

Also if you sign up for any Telstra service these days (phone or internet) you usually get given a free foxtel now pack for 12 months.

1 Like

Yeah I was in there for season 1 and 2. Maybe I just deliberately didn’t read it when season 3 came out for spoilers. I’ll check it out once I’ve watched it.

1 Like

Season 3 is damn good.

Thats what i want to hear.

Only watched episode 1 so far. Struggled to get into it as it starts right where season 2 ended. I don’t remember all the intricacies, as its been 2 years.

Interestingly it’s been announced the last few weeks that Season 4 is going to be the end of it. I think it was supposed to last 5 seasons. S4 to drop in 2019.

Oh, i thought it was 3 and done.

Isn’t the creator doing something else? Yep - Homecomming is coming out in November.

Oh, I hadn’t heard that. Damn.

Its appalling ratings we’re gonna be an issue at some stage.

Gonna be a fair effort to wrap it all up in one more season though.

It’ll be a 12 episode season (rather than the planned 2 x 8 ep seasons).

1 Like

Be interesting to see how Rami Malik pulls off the Freddie Mercury role.

But is he a poor boy, from a poor family?

1 Like

Season 2 was the slowest but it all comes together. i enjoyed the last 2 seasons the most.

The writing is very good and its a show you need to pay attention while your watching.

1 Like

Nearly finished Series 1 of Mr Mercedes.

Age has taken its toll on Kelly Lynch but not on Mary Louise Parker.

Walking Dead. Cmon Rick. Hurry up and die so we can end this.

2 Likes

Money Heist / La casa de papel - on Netflix.

Entire show centers around one heist. Thought it was a little OTT at first but am now five episodes into the first season and am completely hooked. Fantastic show - surprised I haven’t heard more about it.

Just make sure you watch it with subtitles and not with the dubbing by bored American voice actors.

1 Like

So glad some one else is still watching :slightly_smiling_face:. Majority I know have given up on it.

(have recorded the 1st 2 episodes and hoping to get the time to watch them tonight)

Anyone else watching Mr Inbetween?

1 Like