TV show thread (2013-2022)

Carl is a tough one. I guess he’s the stereotypical person you can’t quite figure out. Carl and the two cops are unsung Simpsons heroes.

9 Likes

Binge watched Mr Inbetween today, was good.

3 Likes

Big fan. Love the dialogue and acting. Has real potential I reckon. Short series testing the water, hope they do another

1 Like

Kind of a TV show, kind of not: the new Superwog series (on YouTube and ABC) is really good. Not groundbreaking, but its funny.

Poor man’s Fat Pizza.

1 Like

Final Space for anyone with Rick and Morty withdrawals. Which should be everyone.

New House of Cards is… As terrible as you’d expect it to be.

1 Like

I mention this again because I haven’t seen anyone else mention it. Just finished the two seasons and it is brilliant. First time in ages that I’ve stayed up beyond sociable hours to watch a TV show.

It is now the most watched non-English show on Netflix, ever. Just renewed for a third season.

1 Like

Lol. Why did you do it to yourself? We all knew it was going to suck

You can’t go 5 seasons with something and then not care how it ends.

Well, I can’t. Wish I could

8 out of 10 Cats Do Countdown…very funny version of Letters and Numbers with Jimmy Carr hosting and the hottest mathematician ever on the face of the earth in Rachel Riley.

3 Likes

my goodness gracious. i stumbled across this last week. awesome.

The original show (8 Out Of 10 Cats) is great as well

Dangerously entertaining

Task master Is actually the greatest show ever.

2 Likes

Yep, absolutely brilliant. Best reality show I have ever seen. The chemistry between Alex and Greg is great as well

1 Like

Hard Quiz…Tom Gleeson is a man after my own heart…and you wouldn’t want to have thin skin if you’re a contestant.

1 Like

Big Mouth is a very funny animated show featuring Nick Kroll and John Mulaney. Excellent take on the puberty years, amazingly crass and thoughtful at the same time.

2 Likes

Going to give this a shot