TV show thread (2013-2022)

Hard Talk is also good.

He was in the latest Jack Irish series as the greatest ubernerd butterfly viewer in the history of humanity. What was better was that his character name was that of a long-term mate of mine. A good occasion for hanging poo.

1 Like

Walking dead?

2 Likes

It still took me 8 seasons to tap out from that, and that’s one of the worst declines in TV history. (And I was over it after 3 seasons)

Yeah I was similar only gave it up last season.

Kept thinking it has to get good again, but nope.

Lost?
I still haven’t seen the last season of Sherlock.

It happens to me quite often.
I just get to a point where I think, ‘nope. I no longer care what happens. They could all die in a fire next week and it wouldn’t bother me.’

1 Like

Did you watch Ricks last episode, first time I have watched the show since for about 2 years( I couldn’t take it anymore). Best episode for a long long time( I still won’t go back to watching it though)

Love that show. Genuinely funny.

I hate myself for continually watching it, but after 9 years, I feel I have to see it through… I really hope they finish it soon.

2 Likes

I keep watching it for Maggie, but they’re even turning her into a tedious tin pot philosopher queen.

2 Likes

Word on the street is Vince Gilligan is putting together a two hour movie. Detail is scant but locations in Albuquerque are being scoped, so we Breaking Bad/BCS fans might end up pleased.

3 Likes

Ditto re Sherlock. Heaps of series I’ve just dropped out on.

Deadwood movie too. Please don’t ■■■■ it up

2 Likes

I stopped caring after S3. Was s4 any good?

I reckon the best episode of House Of Cards was the very first one. The worst episode, was the very last one.

So, the decline was steady and constant.

I must say though, the final scene is right up there as one of the worst endings to anything, ever.

1 Like

Nah.

I reckon I’ll eventually binge the rest of it, some day.

It won’t be soon, though.

1 Like

Haven’t really watched HoC but surely the ending couldn’t be as bad as Dexter.

The Walking Dead has been good this series so far.
I’m sticking with it until the end.

The Rick movies - I’ll go watch them also.

1 Like

That is definitely a show that could have kept going.

1 Like

And Rome. I’d be very happy to see those two keep going for the next 30 years or so

2 Likes