TV show thread (2013-2022)

Thanks AnnStBomber

1 Like

I’ve watched it too. I didn’t think the story was up to normal Black Mirror standards but the interactive part was really fun.

Would love to discuss it but I don’t know how to do spoiler tags!

1 Like

Escape at Dannemora. Episode 6, FMD!

Great show, episode 6 fantastic, a bit grizzly but good nonetheless

Blur Spoiler This

jkl

Highlight text to blur, … hit as shown, … done.

1 Like

Thanks BSD

Interestingly when I manually typed those tags (as I always do) it didn’t work!

1 Like

Anyway, Bandersnatch…

Man Brooker really really really wanted you to kill that dad

1 Like

Just watched finale of escape at Dannemora. Excellent show

1 Like

Mini Series, … tick, … Good reviews, … tick, … fair actors, … tick, … Good subject matter, … tick.

Looks good, hadn’t even heard of it. Thanks very much for the heads up Tezz. :+1:

It’s only seven EPs and last one is 100 mins. There won’t be a second series. Well worth it

2 Likes

Escape at Dannemora is definitely worth a look. True crime story, excellent acting and direction. Sound track also compelling. Gets a big tick from me.

1 Like

Farkn concur

1 Like

I thought the first few eps they were trying too hard with the music, but it was great . Episode 6 , everything changed. I didn’t know it was a true crime story, glad they didn’t milk it for more than one series.
Hanging out for new true detective series in about 2 weeks

1 Like

There are about 8 episodes on Real Crime Profile on Spotify (starting at ep 152) where they chat with the writers and some of the actors from the show giving more insight and back stories of the escape, if you’re interested.

Get onto this

http://rageaholic.tv/?playlist=2503

1 Like

Brilliant. Cheers.

Ok i finished Breaking Bad last night and i thought I’d check in with some final thoughts. The last season was the best by far. The first for were good, just not great but the final season they really upped their game. Not sure how to blur the text for spoilers so i won’t say more

2 Likes

Do you need spoilers for breaking bad?

It’s been around long enough

1 Like

Always best to not though. I know people who haven’t seen it still and intend to, & I’m planning on watching the last few seasons again shortly myself, so would rather not see any.

And it’s not like it’s hard to do at all.

Yeah prefer not to drop spoilers…

i expected walt would die in the end and i was right. I thought the final episode wasn’t quite there but everything leading up to it was awesome… hank’s death was one of those moments that just hit you, walt giving jesse up, geez those couple of episodes were hard hitting.
I’m not sure if i quite rate it as well as everyone has because the journeywas long but that last season was great

3 Likes