TV show thread (2013-2022)

What do you reckon…EFC from 1959 to 2019?

There are some very specific, narrow subject…I’ve started, so I’ll finish…matters there.

Anyway, I’d rather the real show, Hard Quiz. Being ridiculed by Tom Gleeson is my life’s ambition.

I do fancy myself against the general knowledge of all the contestants so far.

Released on Friday in the US.

Still not available here yet. I’m impatient.

Weird.

Per that post above, the guy who runs that blog, who is very reliable, said he was specifically sent that information by an Amazon rep, yet others say they’ve been in contact with Amazon who told them it isn’t available in Australia.

He says he’ll follow up with them this week - it wouldn’t be smart long-term PR to send out a press release to a TV blogger claiming something to potentially drive new subscribers, if they can’t deliver.

Maybe they’re still doing the closed captioning…long weekend and all.

But as I said…i’m Impatient.

I’m still not convinced it’s not a show about a washing machine

Once you stop being so agitated about it, you’ll tumble to what it’s about and it won’t deter gents like you from watching.

Just rinse and repeat, and don’t listen to the spin.

1 Like

It’s up. I’ll give your mate the benefit of a very substantial doubt, @Dunlop.

Now they can get their collective rear ends into gear, and put Fleabag Series 2 up.

Edit Wednesday…

It was up yesterday. ‘This video is currently unavailable ‘ today. WTFF, Dunlop?

Sweet Jesus has anyone watched the new Chris Lilley series “lunatics”, it was sort of like a car wreck for me and had to keep watching, not sure what I was feeling when watching, sort of laughed then felt WTF.

Is it so bad that its good?!?! ■■■■■■■■ cash registers, sending dogs to get sex changes, flying black ■■■■■■, I just don’t know??

Barry. The end of that last ep just made me laugh out loud. This show is a complete mindfark.

2 Likes

Yep. Didn’t see that coming. Is in high demand the ol’ Bazza, … :laughing:

Just finished what turned out to be just series 1 of HANNA.

Got a little drudgy around the middle, but otherwise was pretty good.

Could actually leave it as is, but will be worth having another look when series 2 drops.

Still unavailable.

Get onto your mate again, @Dunlop.

Easily in my top 10 favourite shows ever, enjoy!

1 Like

I’m almost up to date with Killing Eve. It’s fairly entertaining.

1 Like

Just came in to post how much I’ve enjoyed the first 2 eps of Season 2.

Had some hearty chuckles. This show knows how to take the pizz out of itself better than any that easily springs to mind.

Really enjoying it.

1 Like

The first season I took a couple of episodes to get into the comedy/drama battle. I wasn’t sure which way it was going. It turns out it can do both comfortably.

1 Like

Anyone else here watched Castle Rock? Thoughts?

I know I’m 15 years behind the times, but we just watched The Wire.

Superb.

18 Likes

You are well behind the times.

Best series ever made in my opinion.

Did you watch all seasons?

2 Likes