TV show thread (2013-2022)

Lol.
Well played, Wentworth.

2 Likes

Sensational. Just sensational

The composition and construction of the plots and story lines are so unbelievable, so far fetched, so over dramatic, so cliche, so why the hell do I love this show so much. It’s like every imaginable Hollywood cliche, but done so unmistakably Australian.
It’s marvellous

Breaking bad

3 Likes

Where can I watch this?

SBS On Demand

1 Like

Watched the first episode of The Boys…this looks like a ripping show

1 Like

Is this a reboot, wasn’t the original done in 2009??

Edit : whoops TV thread carry on!

Thanks @Alan_Noonan_10.

I just finished the 2nd season of The Bridge (Dane/Swede) and thought it was a lot better than the first.

I’ve also started season 3 of The Heist from Spain. I find the lead character, the Professor, to be really unconvincing but I like all of the others so keep sticking with it.

There are so many issues with that show, bit it’s pretty entertaining.

And then there is Tokyo… holy moly gosh damn.

1 Like

Did you watch the season finale?

1 Like

The Act is pretty well done. It’s based on the true storey of Gypsy Rose.

2 Likes

Is The Heist also La Casa de Papel?

And where is it shown?

1 Like

Yep. Well, technically it’s called Money Heist.

It’s on Netflix.

1 Like

Yep! I think they realised this season was boring until the last 2 episodes so they had to bring her back

1 Like

Took me a while to get around to watching the last 4 eps of Sharp objects, but finally did so over the last 2 nights.

Glad I did.

1 Like

I hate it when people do that. Get the show titles wrong that is. Not correct people. I’m cool with that.

There probably wouldn’t be a show without Tokyo.

1 Like

Or even really technically, it’s called La Casa de Papel.

In the movie I saw the other night, the Argentinian housewives were discussing what series they watched, they were mentioning the likes of Game of Thrones, Killing Eve all in English, but also one mentioned La Casa de Papel.

Just finished Series 3 of The Bureau.

One series to go…hope it’s not as disappointing as the last series of a couple of other spy shows of recent years like Spooks and Berlin Station.

The Hunting on SBS - looking good.

And Fleabag - only finished the second episode but WTF - she is certainly interesting.