TV show thread (2013-2022)

Just watched Eastbound and Down. That is the funniest show.

Can't wait til the new season comes out.

1 Like

Anyone catch the two new comedies, Upper Middle Bogan and It’s A Date on Channel 2 on Thursday night? Both hilarious, and while I’m not a Lisa McCune fan, she was brilliant in It’s a Date. I think It’s a Date has different actors every week.
Both shows well worth a look.

Dex! AWESOME!

Can't wait till the next episode. Fk me Hannah is incredible. Bona fide 13/10. She is super elite.

Dex! AWESOME!

Can't wait till the next episode. Fk me Hannah is incredible. Bona fide 13/10. She is super elite.

You should see her in Chuck. :)

Dex! AWESOME!

Is Chuck good? Wanted to get into it for a while.

Dex! AWESOME!

Is Chuck good? Wanted to get into it for a while.

Depends if you like geekyish jokes, Bond like drama and this-

3459492542_0f2335fe41.jpg?v=0

...downloading now...

WHAT ABOUT THE PRISON BREAK GUY BEING GAY?

Who would have picked that?

Apart from, you know, everyone.

New series called Chickens about 3 guys in an English village who stay behind in WWI. And get cold-shouldered by the sheilas.

Two of the three are Will and Simon from the Inbetweeners…and neither is extending his acting talents.

"Orange is the new Black".  Just started watching this show about a womens prison and it's great - bit of drama, bit of comedy, good characters.

Great ending to last episode of Dexter. Killer now knows where he lives.

Talking Footy back on C7. Monday nights. Vlad will be a regular. Needless to say will not be watching it, ever!

Talking Footy back on C7. Monday nights. Vlad will be a regular. Needless to say will not be watching it, ever!

Needless to say he must have been guaranteed an easy run!

Needless to say he must have been guaranteed an easy run!

yep, a panel of 2 halfwits and a guy who actually talk some sense about footy.

Vlad,Darcy,Carey

The newsroom is quality...beyond any series at the moment.

Season 2 episode 7 is so pertinent  to our situation at EFc right now!

The newsroom is quality...beyond any series at the moment.

Season 2 episode 7 is so pertinent  to our situation at EFc right now!

That was a great episode last night.

What did everyone think of Dex? Getting good. I have no idea how they will answer all the questions remaining in 3 eps. I also think there's a huge curveball still coming.

Anyone think it was Ricky Dyson on the show?

https://twitter.com/Peeto87/status/371845394969272321

BSkPaqbCIAEGBK6.jpg

Noonan, did you ever start King & Maxwell? Worth a watch?

Great ending to last episode of Dexter. Killer now knows where he lives.

That happens in like...every season of Dexter..

Noonan, did you ever start King & Maxwell? Worth a watch?

Yep...it's all based on characters in three of the Baldacci books and they drag in the (autistic ?) savant from The Sixth Man. I enjoy it...Rebecca Romijn is very easy on the eye. I'm pretty sure the first season finished last week...any news of it going again?

I'm also right into Longmire....which stars the Oz actor Robert Taylor...was Tim Watson-Munro (?) in the Andrew Fraser story Killing Time. The two of them shoved as much ■■■■ up their nose as would happen at a Brownlow night (#disrepute).