Twilight Open Training Nov 22nd 2016 - Official Return of the Full EFC list

I wonder how many spots there are at United Parking. I recall the carpark being full (and that includes people parking on the grass either side of the driveway in from Melrose Av) for the last intra club practice match last pre season. I reckon there were about 500 to 1000 spectators that day.
If we get 10.000 plus on 22Nov, as I think could happen, does United Parking have enough spaces for 9000 cars? I seriously doubt it.
Is there street parking? It could be chaos.

I wonder how many spots there are at United Parking. I recall the carpark being full (and that includes people parking on the grass either side of the driveway in from Melrose Av) for the last intra club practice match last pre season. I reckon there were about 500 to 1000 spectators that day. If we get 10.000 plus on 22Nov, as I think could happen, does United Parking have enough spaces for 9000 cars? I seriously doubt it. Is there street parking? It could be chaos.

It’s about 4 storeys so I’d be surprised if it was even close to 1000 spaces. Probably more like 500. Get in early!

what food trucks?

Will there be chips?

I wonder how many spots there are at United Parking. I recall the carpark being full (and that includes people parking on the grass either side of the driveway in from Melrose Av) for the last intra club practice match last pre season. I reckon there were about 500 to 1000 spectators that day. If we get 10.000 plus on 22Nov, as I think could happen, does United Parking have enough spaces for 9000 cars? I seriously doubt it. Is there street parking? It could be chaos.

There is, and it’s not too awful. I generally park a few streets away and it’s a 10 minute walk - no big deal.

Let's get 20,000 people or some obscene number there.

And a flash mob please.

I’ll roll an obscene number and bring it along if you like.

Skeeta 'Apperance'

Don’t dis the mascot. When my (then) 5yo son met him (her?) for the first time at Windy Hill he looked up at Skeeter and said “I love you”.

Have Tuesdays off, might ask the missus if she wants to go. Best to get there early

Also hopes it means there will be more Tuesdays sessions in 2017

Tullamarine freeway is horrendous at that time of evening.give yourself plenty of extra time.

I expect live coverage. Will DJR be there?

Best wishes to all attending, and of course to the players. I have not been this excited for a season since I don’t know when.

2017: NO LID.

I have tickets for a theatre show that night (The Odd Couple, with Shaun Micallef) which I’ve been looking forward to for weeks. They’re now for sale. There’s no way I’m missing this opportunity to support the boys, especially Jobe who I reckon (unfortunately) will need a bit of love just one week after being seriously punished a third time for something he didn’t do.

How did they manage to get Skeeta to come at such short notice? They must be paying him a packet!

1 Like
How did they manage to get Skeeta to come at such short notice? They must be paying him a packet!

Cancelled a string of Las Vegas shows. This means a lot to him.

Let's get 20,000 people or some obscene number there.

And a flash mob please.

I’ll roll an obscene number and bring it along if you like.

A flash mob of 20,000 doing an obscene number …

And you thought Trump was news.

Picked a bad day for a colonoscopy........

Having had two, I can say that every day is a bad day for a colonoscopy. Or actually the day before the colonoscopy is the bad day.

Having mine this morning - a real bummer

Does the club get a kickback from United Airport Parking?

Tullamarine freeway is horrendous at that time of evening.give yourself plenty of extra time.

It’s strange - as if they haven’t taken simple factors like this into consideration at all. A Saturday morning session would have been the way to go.

It’s strange - as if they haven’t taken simple factors like this into consideration at all. A Saturday morning session would have been the way to go.

Stop making it all about…oh yeah…sorry…

Skeeta 'Apperance'

Don’t dis the mascot. When my (then) 5yo son met him (her?) for the first time at Windy Hill he looked up at Skeeter and said “I love you”.

He wasn’t dis’n

Check the spelling

Gotta play indoor footy at tullamarine action indoor sports at 615 so definatly gonna get down to my first training session before that!