Uh Dalgleish?

So whats going on with this guy? is he even there any more?

Liked him. RIP

Will be a star this boy.

Season ruined by injury

Got a knock, was never seen again. Cue xfiles music

BRING HIM IN

Can play. Hanging with Thurlow. Invisible.

He was good before he vanished. Yep RIP.

Can play. Hanging with Thurlow. Invisible.

Who's Thurlow?

Isn't his first name Lachlan?

Horrible year. Missed a lot of games and when he did play he never once appeared injury-free. It effected his pace and seemingly his kicking. Basically in the same boat as Browne, Hams and Kommer - a year written off. All of those lad’s are realistic senior footy prospects so that’s a positive looking down the track.

Remember more than one guy we’ve drafted each year ever?

Isn't his first name Lachlan?

Technically no.

Laughlin Thurlow.

Gone too soon.

Why do the good go young?

Essentially we’ve had 6 guys, 7 counting Bellcho, whose seasons have been destroyed by injury.

Hard to say we’ve had a bad season with injury though, as only one could be argued to be first 18. Maybe Kommer too. Pears would have been handy.

Lauchlan "Choco" Dalgleish. Kommer and Browne have been on the gym bikes this year. Hopefully they can hit pre-season at full intensity. 

Remember more than one guy we've drafted each year ever?

No.

Essentially we've had 6 guys, 7 counting Bellcho, whose seasons have been destroyed by injury.
Hard to say we've had a bad season with injury though, as only one could be argued to be first 18. Maybe Kommer too. Pears would have been handy.

Kommer played 17 or something games didn't he though? You'd say he's in the 22 I think.

Though in fairness maybe Zach would have dislodged him even if he was fit.

Pears Browne Dalgliesh Hams would have been handy for sure, in that order too. Would love to have seen Luachie slot in when Dempsey was on the outer and really had a crack at making it tough for him to get back in the side.

Kommer could stick a tackle from memory. I love Zerrett and Gleeson et al but I shudder at the thought of them attempting a game saving tackle.

Kommer could stick a tackle from memory. I love Zerrett and Gleeson et al but I shudder at the thought of them attempting a game saving tackle.

Zerrett.... CAN TACKLE