UmpGate AT THE T - Match Thread - 2020 round 13

I think we should win, we’re due for that annual pull a win out of our arses and give the supporter base false hope again

3 Likes

I hope one of the ‘obvious reasons’ was not that your bump constituted a

head high contact…

1 Like

giphy (24)

1 Like

First head-high contract on Zerrett for the day. No free, either.

EDIT: @DonBomb beat me.

2 Likes

Have we lost yet?

Let’s hope its slippery, like Friday night was. Hurley and Francis on Lynch and Riewoldt could get ugly.

I’ve never met Zach… but ■■■■ mate, I may be taller at 184 than him but there was no chance of me surviving any kind of contact - absolute unit. I watch a lot of Brisbane and I’d love to see lachie Neale for comparison.

Obviously Tommy was ■■■■■■■ pedestal, that goes without saying

3 Likes

Hoping the boys packed some lube Tigers going in dry.

should put it on Mozzie

I messaged dad once telling him that I’d run into my cousin while driving through the town she lives in. He asked if I ran her over. Who would think that.

2 Likes

“Hey boys goodluck tonight”

18 Likes

$2 sausage in bread, onion on top.
Lining the stomach

32 Likes

If Hawthorn (16th) can be level with Port Adelaide (1st) at ¾ time, why the fark can’t Essendon (12th) beat Richmond (6th)?

1 Like

Thats exactly how it went down!!!

1 Like

Essendon can beat Richmond.

It’s Essington that is the problem.

11 Likes

Hawthorn are experiencing the Essendon effect, just hitting nice form in time to knock us off

If we were playing melbourne next week we might have a chance of beating the tiges, they seem to have a similar effect on teams

Still at the hotel - lining mine with a parma. Its been a 6 day binge for me though. Body is crying out for some respect. More cooked than “pick your favourite whipping boy”

2 Likes

Preparation is key.

1 Like

8 Likes

So, moving on to next week, who comes in?

6 Likes