Umpire appointments round 19

Or: “you’ve correctly taken your mark, but I don’t like that colour on you - 50 metres.”

3 Likes

this thread is hilarious…
Like somehow the umpire’s named is going influence how well the Dogs will get looked after. News flash, they get looked after by all of them. They’ve been paid more frees than any other team this year, they’re +54 against all opposition, even better than the Eagles and their ridiculous home ground advantage. Conversely we are -17 for the year and if you want to point the finger at anyone then point it at Joe for ■■■■■■■ and moaning every time he doesn’t get one… self fulfilling prophecy.
Last year’s umpire darlings Hawthorn and Sydney are both worse off than us as are GWS who are clearly regarded as undisciplined (hello Toby Greene) and Richmond by far the hardest done by at -56.

3 Likes

Yeah.
Other teams are hard done by too.

But the umpires hate us with a passion.
It’s cheating I tells ya.
We have our games robbed and hijacked by these muppets weekly.

not sure if srs or sarcistica???

They’re just incompetent across the board. Aside from Joe getting ■■■■■■ over week in week out because of his own behaviour, our games are no worse or better officiated than any other that I watch. The Hawks/Geelong game a couple of weeks ago was one of the worst officiated games I’ve seen in a long long time. They’re all terrible and have no accountability to be better.

3 Likes

You moved your head sideways. Play on! Play on!

8 Likes

Definitely sarcastica.

I agree that they are ■■■■ at their job. And not only when they umpire us. They stuff up some simple decisions regardless of who is playing.

2 Likes

I saw the free kicks at the ground and when I watched the replay, they were still there.

1 Like

What?? So what?"

“It was demonstrative, … PLAY ON!!”

1 Like

Just happy that Pannell isn’t on our game.

Said the same thing in the matchday thread or review thread - I agree with you but we’re obviously in the minority. Maybe I’ve mellowed in my old age.

Pannell writes “Goodsey” on his shoes before each game.

1 Like

If we were better cheats we’d notice the umps less.

1 Like

Have to start throwing the ball more, definitely.

Isn’t it like a flick pass rather than throwing as such?