Under the knife

Btw our asada insider cerberus reports that Stants, Carlisle, Hepps and Tbell all about to have surgery..

Certainly looked like stants was playing hindered for 2nd half of the season. Surpirsed with Carlisle..

Did Heppell and T-Bell already have surgery? Stanton will get his foot operated on.

Cerberus is on the ball, as usual. Belly had surgery either Friday or yesterday. Hepps had his last week.

maybe i miss quoted him - bottom line is all 4 have had or will have surgery

Cerberus is on the ball, as usual. Belly had surgery either Friday or yesterday. Hepps had his last week.

I'm sorry.
Is this a joke or not?
I'm confused.
He's for real. He's not for real. He's real. He talks ■■■■■. He might be right. He's a troll. He's a she.
Maybe I missed it amongst the deleted threads.

I expect Hurley will spend a bit of time getting sliced up & stitched back together this offseason too. 

Btw our asada insider cerberus reports that Stants, Carlisle, Hepps and Tbell all about to have surgery..

Certainly looked like stants was playing hindered for 2nd half of the season. Surpirsed with Carlisle..

For God sake stop quoting that fool. He never has anything new to say. You do realise TBell and Heppell had had their surgery long before he said they would have it soon. Guess he wasn't watching everyone elses commentary closely enough to look knowledgeable this time.

maybe i miss quoted him - bottom line is all 4 have had or will have surgery

Again, not exactly insider trading here.

Jerkerus is an ■■■■■■■■.

Would explain the drop off in Carlislie. Looks like back or something is restricting him as he hasn't looked like taking a mark in the last month.

Get them perfect for this off season.

I’d be surprised if Crameri didn’t require surgery of some type on his ankle? He’s looked very uncomfortable both chasing and kicking over the past six weeks.

Am I the only one who thinks that our players are still too susceptible to structural damage to their bodies and hence have difficulty to really compete in the latter part of the season?

Are there anything in our preseason training program that its not right ?

How to we compare to other clubs re the sort of structural injuries our players get due purely to the rigor of the long season?

Hope someone much more knowledgable than me could shed some light on the subject.

Incerbwetrust.

I hope there is a new religion in memory of the great Cerb.

His disciples will be known as tretrescane.

Lie Back. Take Selfies.

Cerberus reporting that we are looking to pick up Brendan Goddard through Free Agency, and that our recruiters are hopeful that Dyson Heppell will slip through to our pick. 

Would explain the drop off in Carlislie. Looks like back or something is restricting him as he hasn't looked like taking a mark in the last month.

Was mentioned yesterday by Larkins (yes, yes I know) that JC has chronic disc problems. Apparently this is the first time that that the issue has flared up during a game. 

Was also reported that Jake has had a few flare ups of this problem this year (which might well coincide with the clear form drop off)

I'm sorry.
Is this a joke or not?
I'm confused.
He's for real. He's not for real. He's real. He talks ■■■■■. He might be right. He's a troll. He's a she.
Maybe I missed it amongst the deleted threads.

he was a troll. Complete fake. 

Stanton was carrying something late in the year, just wasn't running as he usually does.

I'd be surprised if Crameri didn't require surgery of some type on his ankle? He's looked very uncomfortable both chasing and kicking over the past six weeks.

that isn't an injury problem, that's just Cram being Cram. Always looks injured, then if the ball comes near him. off he goes full pace.

Was mentioned yesterday by Larkins (yes, yes I know) that JC has chronic disc problems. Apparently this is the first time that that the issue has flared up during a game.
Was also reported that Jake has had a few flare ups of this problem this year (which might well coincide with the clear form drop off)

I knew it, carlisle had been far too injury free to be an essendon kp, I now finally feel comfortable accepting him as one of ours. Welcome to essendon jake carlisle.