Under the knife

Have surgery. Attend VFL.

Cerberus reporting that we are looking to pick up Brendan Goddard through Free Agency, and that our recruiters are hopeful that Dyson Heppell will slip through to our pick.

:) gold

Cerberus saying that there's a chance Lloyd wont play on next season if he gets suspended on Tuesday night.

Sit tight. Be Confident

Cerberus saying that there's a chance Lloyd wont play on next season if he gets suspended on Tuesday night.

I think the bigger concern is the whisper that McPhee is disgruntled

Cerberus is also saying we may trade Dimma to Port?!?

Cerberus is also saying we may trade Dimma to Port?!?

He's also saying Sheedy will coach Richmond in 2000 if we win it this year, reckons we're looking unbeatable so Sheedy's already packing his bags. 

LOLLLLLLL @ thread!! Solid stuff

I expect Hurley will spend a bit of time getting sliced up & stitched back together this offseason too. 

yes pesky wrist needs to perform better when swiping hair back just before jagging goal

Btw our asada insider cerberus reports that Stants, Carlisle, Hepps and Tbell all about to have surgery..

Certainly looked like stants was playing hindered for 2nd half of the season. Surpirsed with Carlisle..

Can the club PLEASE MAKE SURE we certified-in-triplicate written approval from the AFL on the surgeon we use?

Cerberus reporting that we are looking to pick up Brendan Goddard through Free Agency, and that our recruiters are hopeful that Dyson Heppell will slip through to our pick. 

fat chance if sheeds keeps overiding judkins

The three headed dog is also reporting that there is a full forward down at Hastings that we are looking at.

Btw our asada insider cerberus reports that Stants, Carlisle, Hepps and Tbell all about to have surgery..

Certainly looked like stants was playing hindered for 2nd half of the season. Surpirsed with Carlisle..

Can the club PLEASE MAKE SURE we certified-in-triplicate written approval from the AFL on the surgeon we use?

And no injections are permitted before, during or after the surgery. It's not a good look.

And no injections are permitted before, during or after the surgery. It's not a good look.

AFL have deemed injuring yourself not a good look.  Expect infractions to come to the aforementioned Essendon players.

The AFL have conducted an investigation and are confident that no other players from other clubs are injuring themselves.

We had better not be doing this surgery off-site.

Am I the only one who thinks that our players are still too susceptible to structural damage to their bodies and hence have difficulty to really compete in the latter part of the season?
Are there anything in our preseason training program that its not right ?
How to we compare to other clubs re the sort of structural injuries our players get due purely to the rigor of the long season?
Hope someone much more knowledgable than me could shed some light on the subject.

I've heard of these things called 'supplements' that are supposed to aid in injury recovery and bulking up, the club should have a look into them, might reduce our injury toll next season...

Hurley having an ankle reconstruction. Will resume training in December.

I expect Hurley will spend a bit of time getting sliced up & stitched back together this offseason too. 

house_of_frankenstein_revive.jpg

I heard “she who will not be named” is going in for an end of season operation too. Going to do an ethics transplant, hope it works. Very experimental. My sources told me this.*

*allegedly

not really the place for this…but… has anyone here ever done their ACL and had to have had the reconstruction? i found out today ive torn mine and il be going through it

to be walking properly and being back on my feet all day ( im a landscaper) how long would I be looking at?