Updating Blitz

Here is a question, I’m OCD about having notifications, I like idea of them and its cool to get them, but when I started the review thread after the game, I was getting 50 every half an hour, is there a way to turn them off just for specific thread or is it the case of one in all in?

You must have bookmarked the thread.

Don't think it would be too hard.

Would be really cool if you could thanks but if you cbf or it’s too tricky no worries.

Mobile Blitz version down for anyone else?

Nope.

Cheers, must be me.

It happens from time to time.

I’ve got some spare time at the moment. I’m currently prepping this server for a proper upgrade. Finalising the better theme, bringing back proper likes and once the new version of Vanilla lands there’ll be a far better post editor too.

It happens from time to time.

I’ve got some spare time at the moment. I’m currently prepping this server for a proper upgrade. Finalising the better theme, bringing back proper likes and once the new version of Vanilla lands there’ll be a far better post editor too.

Thats rad.

Anyone know if you can setup an ‘alert’ which tells you when someone likes or quotes your post? (Bigfooty does it)

Anyone know if you can setup an 'alert' which tells you when someone likes or quotes your post? (Bigfooty does it)

Bigfooty does a lot of things.

1. I had the quotes plugin modified to trigger notifications but it didn’t work convincingly.
  2. I’m currently getting the Likes plugin looked at to trigger notifications as well.

This forum software doesn’t seem to have great hooks to add notifications.

Anyone know if you can setup an 'alert' which tells you when someone likes or quotes your post? (Bigfooty does it)

Bigfooty does a lot of things.

1. I had the quotes plugin modified to trigger notifications but it didn’t work convincingly.
  2. I’m currently getting the Likes plugin looked at to trigger notifications as well.

This forum software doesn’t seem to have great hooks to add notifications.

All good Riolio, thanks for all your efforts!