US College Sport Thread

I've wanted to start a thread dedicated to US college sport for a while now. I'm a massive fan of the college sport system in general and in particular the football and basketball comps as per most people who have some interest in college sport.

News just came through before that big Jay Neagle has signed to punt at a JUCO college this coming season. Neagle is headed off to CCSF which is has a couple Aussies over there at the moment and was the development ground of Sam Irwin-Hill before he transferred to Arkansas in the SEC. 

Anyone else follow college football/basketball closely? 

It was bound to happen when Duke is the final, just ask the 1992 Kentucky team, oh and Christian Laettner is still a wanker

Ridiculous. Entire game changed when Wisconsin got that lead.

■■■■ Duke. But seriously the last five minutes or so were a joke, terrible officiating.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Time to break out the absinthe.
Mate the Ducks had a great year don't take it too hard....I'm already looking to next year and with the likely No2 ranked class for 2015 the Noles will rise again. Let's hope we nab Braxton Miller :-)

I know, it just sucks because I really wanted Marcus to get the National Championship. Also, keep your hands off Miller, he’s ours.

Quoted Post

Mate the Ducks had a great year don't take it too hard....I'm already looking to next year and with the likely No2 ranked class for 2015 the Noles will rise again. Let's hope we nab Braxton Miller :-)

Urban Myer really is an outstanding coach. He’s done an amazing job rebuilding the Buckeyes. Hats off to him

Ducks turn it over on downs on their own 15, that should be it.

20-35 not looking good for the Ducks. At least the white uniform looks nice :wink:
Mariota injured or pulled?

Ugh.

Jones picked off and a Mariota 70 yard TD pass makes it interesting. 17-21

Mariota av first half. Buckeyes D has been incredible

Buckeyes controlling the first half of the Championship game.
Lead 7-21

Quite like watching college football on Sundays. Can't say I have a favorite team, but enjoy the games nevertheless.

Love college football and I'm a massive Oregon fan. Quite enjoyed DAT's touchdown today.

Lawry's a Gators fan I think. Or is it the 'Canes?

If that doesn't get him back here, nothing will. His missus is from northern Florida, I believe.

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Oregon better win tomorrow otherwise this weekend is completely farked.

Ducks v MSU is the loudest I've ever heard Autzen. Weekend saved.

GO DUCKS.