US politics - fried (part 5)

As for Donald Dump, the New Yorker had his measure back in January:

4 Likes

Then he should have used his clout to call out Biden earlier

Vote 1 George Clooney !!

Trump has shortened to $1.50 and Kamala now second fave at $5.00. Sleepy Joe has drifted to $7.50

I must say more than a month ago, I was bullish on the odds not being right, that they’d change after the first debate and when the Dems started spending big on ads.

I was wrong. The debate performance and now the Biden camp insisting nothing is wrong is an outright disaster.

The biggest clue is what Trump is doing, or should I say, not doing.

During 2016 Trump would call up or call into any TV show that would have him. Even if he got bad publicity for what he said, he didn’t care. It was free publicity and got people talking about him.

Now, he is relatively muted compared to 2016, leaving the media to talk about only one thing - Biden’s mental health.

With the media zeroed in on that, Trump doesn’t have to do a thing.

5 Likes

No she isn’t

Farking old broad who should fade away

Have noticed that the orange twit has been very quiet recently. Happy to sit back and let the Dems eat each other alive.
He wouldn’t be smart enough to do this of his own accord so someone must be in his ear advising him to lay low

6 Likes

Bidens Last Stand (aka - a snuff film)

Press conference at 8:30am our time

2 Likes

UH OH.

Sleepy Joe got his Vlad’s mixed up.

3 Likes

https://x.com/theserfstv/status/1811517910818410905?t=gXI8CABuyGuliPLjvegO3A&s=19

That might be it for sleepy Joe. OH BOY

4 Likes

IMG_8085

It just gets worse and worse. That Putin blunder is next level.

Stop delaying the inevitable. He’s got to go.

4 Likes

That’s gotta be it right?

2 Likes

If you’re Trump, you want Biden sticking around for as long as possible.

It’s already looking like a potential landslide.

3 Likes

It might already by too late for a new candidate to fix it.

There is what happened in the debate and then there’s this. This tops all the “senior moments” he has had. There is surely no coming back from this one.

1 Like

To be fair, he doesn’t actually like doing work and would prefer to golf or watch tv. The dems deciding to organise a circular firing squad has just given him an excuse.

1 Like

thatsashame.gif

BREAKING NEWS: WHITE HOUSE DELAYS BIDEN NEWS CONFERENCE

1 Like

Sigh.

He misspoke and immediately corrected himself, as absolutely everyone does from time to time regardless of age. But this is going to be the next sensation because the media has already chosen a narrative.

Funny how Trump’s continual brain farts never get this sort of coverage. Like when he confused WWI with WWII, or when he talked about Obama being president in 2001.

6 Likes

Probably waiting for him to wake up

1 Like

That wasn’t simply misspeaking.

2 Likes

ANNOUNCE!!!