US politics - fried (part 5)

He’s just good at telling people what they want to hear, and there is a certain subset of Americans who want to hear it.

7 Likes

4 Likes

bobo

1 Like

Slowly, slowly the prosecution plan emerges.

2 Likes

Imagine if there is no client-lawyer confidentiality because Trump failed to pay them…

8 Likes

And it’s mentioned three times in case you missed it the first time…

1 Like

I bet he didn’t

He’ll be paying for it big time now…

Dodgy headline.

He was never formally part of the Trump campaign’s legal team

In a Telegram post Wood denied that he “flipped” on Trump

“I have no idea why I am being asked to testify at the trial,” Wood said. “I have had no discussions with the DA’s office since I testified before the special grand jury several months ago.”

1 Like

I hardly knew the guy…

4 Likes

I reckon he’s angling for an insanity plea.

1 Like

His Ego would never accept that

2 Likes

He can’t he admitted ne knew it was wrong.

He isn’t sound of mind but wont pass M’Naghten precedent.

1 Like

Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from Senile Joe?

1 Like

I dunno…something in the presentation makes me think this isn’t being entirely honest.

It was sacrosanct, by the way.

That’s ok, there’s a video floating around of Trump declaring that Biden is losing his faculties, and then immediately declaring that Biden will cause World War 2…

7 Likes

History didn’t happen if all the books are burnt.

2 Likes

I’m sure that all the people who have concerns about Biden’s apparent senility also have concerns about that

The sad thing about US politics is they are arguing over who is the least senile candidate for president. They are 3 years apart, all the valid mental degradation concerns about Biden are equally valid for Trump. Biden’s are made murky by his speech impediment, Trump’s are made murky by his ego and narcissism.

Be nice if either side picked someone in their 40s or 50s.

15 Likes