US politics - fried (part 5)

Actually, I don’t think it’s a whole lot different here. White collar crime always gets less punishment.

2 Likes

Being poor is expensive.

3 Likes

21 Likes

Feinstein has left the building.

3 Likes

Schiff to go into the Senate?

CJS Chair General Milley retired today, who was the head of the armed forces during Jan 6.

“We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator.”

https://x.com/andrewfeinberg/status/1707788800577945927?s=46&t=A5S-z5IJslFoC5SVN0Jodg

2 Likes

It’s a cracker of a speech

May have already been posted- https://twitter.com/BrynnTannehill/status/1704871729984860358?t=fF7JTZWw58Rkkqo0A--Mkg&s=19

3 Likes

Kennedy Jnr going to run as an independent.

He just might Bradbury it, with Biden downing on the campaign trail and Trump put in Jail an independent might just win

Kennedy Jr is a nutcase who appeals to the same type of voter as Trump does. I think Trump will lose more from a Kennedy option on the ballot that Biden will.

4 Likes

I don’t think so. Trump voters will vote for Trump. Kennedy will attract some dems, and some undecideds, but the fact that he’ll get any Dems at all is the big risk for Biden’s campaign.

The dems and never-Trump republicans badly need to be finding a Republican spoiler candidate, to drag some of Trump’s vote away - the portion that’ll never vote for a Dem but also hates Trump. Liz Cheney or someone. Doesn’t matter if they only get 1-2% of the vote, it only matters that Trump doesn’t get that 1-2% of the voe.

5 Likes

I can’t imagine any sort of Democrat voting for Kennedy.
He has a different sort of schtick, (explain it to me like I’m five), for sure, but it’s pretty transparent.

He’s as…gosh it’s difficult to say conservative in that sense without it seeming like an insult.
But that’s okay.
In this case it is.

But what would I know.
The US has gotten so super freaky weird over the last ten years that I simply don’t know anymore.

It’s really weird that they were a nation I held up above all others…just a couple of decades ago.

6 Likes

6 Likes

if find it amusing that Private Bonespurs threatens the highest ranked milatary officer of the US Milley would not be scared of such a pathetic coward like Trump

4 Likes

He’s also threatening ‘store robbers’, those guys in eye masks and black and white hoop shirts I presume, with being shot on sight, and “DEATH!” And made some noise about wanting to buy a Glock recently.

He is a very tough man. Of course it’s just a whistle to the gun crowd as well.

1 Like

9 Likes
3 Likes

This story too: :joy:

My good friend Joe Giardullo, saxophonist of New York, came up with this one :

6 Likes

Good 25 Minute Presentation Worth Your Time

1 Like