Us V farkRattlers Review

Right, I’m starting this.

Deadset, any carnt that comes in here and starts talking smack about us playing ■■■■■ can gagf.

Four shithouse calls in the second put them up and made us chase the rest of the way, but farking chase we did. And hard! Cannot fault a single player tonight, every one has given 110% where it counted. And Petrie’s dive in the last seconds were typical of that free milking worm.

You don’t like it, fark off and follow Richmond or farking Carlton.

Hope Dalgleish demands a spot to take some pressure off Colyer.

Remember when the media basically ended Jetta’s career for playing for a free. I assume they’ll go Thomas all weekend until the tribunal will have to report him, right? No, didn’t think so.

The Langford. Put it all on the line, f'ed himself up for the night. Get around him.
Still not sure why Norf got the free kick either...

Same as the ‘spoil’ on Ambrose on the wing about 10 minutes later… man running back with the flight, punches Ambrose in the head after chopping his arms… all the familiar cry “play on, play on”

Umps were even. Don't sook.

We could have won with slightly more skill and brains.

Calling that umpiring even isn’t the best lead in to questioning the brains of others.

I thought TBell/Smack combo got the better of Goldy.. or at least broke even. I also think that 4th qtr goal by TBell was the proof positive of why we need Smack in the team. For once TBell didn't look completely stuffed at half time and was able to actually play some minutes up forward. We looked much better with Smack in the team imho.

Free kicks aside, and that is hard to do, simple skill errors cost us time and time again. Sadly so did poor coaching. Allowing Petrie to run free in the last and mark everything in sight was just stupid. I thought we needed to send Hurley forward to basically ‘defend’ Petrie. With Hurley in full beast mode he might have been able to bring the ball to ground and create some opportunities.

It was noticeable that once JD got tired he wasn’t making a contest (which he did well in the first half) and that meant our F50 again looked like a bounce mat. Either we man up down forward or our midfielders learn to kick to the goal square or at goal… or we will keep losing games.

I thought the effort was there tonight but this team has some systemic issues and I’m not sure we can really challenge the top teams without a CHF.

Spot on! we need to bring into the team Davey. We haven;t had a CHF since he left. Or even before he left.

Dempsey get the fk out of my team. In the 2nd qtr Ambrose out sprinted you to put pressure on a north player and he started 20m behind.

Bellchambers, go back to the VFL and actually put in some work around the ground. Any chance you could actually tap it to one of our players advantage, FK!!

Langford, you earned my respect tonight by going back with the flight in the first qtr.

I love you Jobe

Colyer is a star

Hurley is in beast mode

McKernan was fantastic, great workrate, good decisions and great kicking. Take not Bellchambers

Joe i love you, but play from in front FFS.

If there is any justice in football, Lindsay diver Thomas will do a “Winston Abraham” and never play again. The guy is the disgrace to the game.

Gleeson showed his toughness(which i didnt think he had) by going back with the flight a few times.

GAGF umpires, you were disgusting tonight.

I am proud of the team and the effort they showed and the attacking footy they played.

“breathes”

now i feel better

I’m not gonna blame the umps for this one. Yes the game might have shaped differently had it not be for that 2nd quarter joke, but we had our chance in the last, didn’t take it.
Much better effort tonight. Need to use this as the standard and work off it.

Norf are my least favourite team in the league. Hate them more than Carlton or Pies. I feel like i’m going to pass out when I see Thomas’s stupid cheaty face.

Watching Brad Scott's post match - he says Lindsay is playing within the rules and that it should be the umpires fault for the calls not Lindsay for diving or ducking.

interesting to hear the journos asking B.Scott about all the (ridiculous) frees given to the Roos.

Apparently Eddie McGuire spoke on FoxFooty about the poor umpiring at half time too. When umpiring is bad enough for the president of Collingwood to be concerned… you have issues.

As to the ducking… I agree with Scott… the umpires have to stop calling it and Thomas will stop falling over. Same with Selwood. It isn’t ‘skill’ to earn 42x the statistical average in high free kicks each week, it is pushing a limit and playing outside the spirit of the game.

If you are going to give away the free… how long till a guy takes a decent swing and knocks Thomas into next week? Not going to be a good look for the league then but they will only have themselves to blame for letting him do it week after week.

Be proud we got within 2 goals of a top 4 team. Great effort lads

Ill never ever consider/admit north to be a top 4 side . Bunch of pea hearted head ducking weak as ■■■■ side. Id be embarassed to support such a team

If they are a top four side there’ll be 3 real ■■■■■■■ happy teams with them and 14 disappointed ones below them.

Half time, free kicks were 11-6.

Around three qtr time the free kicks had evened up and the game was level pegging. End of the game, they’ve got 6 more frees than us. The umps didn’t just stitch us up in the 2nd qtr. they got us late as well.

It’s hard to argue that they didn’t influence the game when the scoring is reflecting the free kick count.

Balance of the side looked better.

We must keep playing both Merretts, Ashby, Gleeson etc. Thats our spark and some run.

Best output Dempsey has managed in a while. Played well.

The umpires. Spare me.

Sounds of the game. What such an inspiring captain swallow is...... NOT!!!! What a joke that was.
it cheered me up a bit. how they kept getting him on the bench and he's telling waite. Good take marks now just kick goals. and Waite just stone walls him and Nahas stonewalled him over something. His advice was timid bullshit and noone even acknowledged him. obviously a posterboy marketing captain with guys like Harvey Petrie their actual leaders. Could not believe his timid uncertain stating the obvious communication and the absolute lack of a even a flinch of recognition that people were listening to him. You would think being allowed to be the captain of a team that is allowed to play in the AFL would bring nearly as much respect as being the captain of an AFL team.

Horseshit. We played our ■■■■■■ hearts out, but ultimately it was the same problems - disposal and an effective forward line.

My weekend is ruined and I have to catch a train home.

Smack was great. Melk and Hurls too. Very proud of all the boys. Need a bit more self belief and polish. But we’re nearly there, just gotta keep working.

The Langford. Put it all on the line, f'ed himself up for the night. Get around him.
How the fark could someone get knocked out and the farking maggits give a free kick against him, plus 50m penalty??? As soon as that happened, I knew the maggots had their instructions and we were never going to win.

Fark the AFL. Fark the maggots and fark their tin rattler mates.

Remember when the media basically ended Jetta's career for playing for a free. I assume they'll go Thomas all weekend until the tribunal will have to report him, right? No, didn't think so.
I must have evoked Jetta's name a half-dozen times tonight. It's still in anger, but in his favour at least. How can umps remain that farking gullible?

P.S. Was Waite reported?

Ill never ever consider/admit north to be a top 4 side . Bunch of pea hearted head ducking weak as ■■■■ side. Id be embarassed to support such a team

But but but "shinboner spirit "

If they are a top four side there’ll be 3 real ■■■■■■■ happy teams with them and 14 disappointed ones below them.

Brad Johnson says Norf will play in the GF.

Brad Johnson is a ■■■■.

Brad Johnson spent 300+ games thinking he'd one day play in a grand final

Oh, and when the pressure’s on this is Heppell and Hurley’s team now. Which is kind of reassuring for the future.

So disappointed with Melksham. Twice he could have sent Thomas to the land of the fairies, and he missed both times by trying to tackle fairly. Fark that. Hit him hard and if the prick drops his knees or shoulder or ducks his head, make sure he doesn’t play the rest of the game.

The Langford {clap clap}

Intent tonight was great. Just really missing our 2nd tier midfield.

Thought the 2nd ruck man helped.

Proud of the lads. I’d have struggled to find the motivation to pull on the boots.