Vale Sir David Frost

I note the death over the weekend of arguably the most famous journalist worldwide in Sir David Frost over the weekend.

Frost gained notoriety from the Profumo scandal in the 1960's and his interview with Richard Nixon in the 1970's sealed his place in history.

But, he was never far away from the spotlight.

In 1979, he was commissioned by UNICEF to host the music for Unicef concert, headlined by the Bee Gees, ABBA, Olivia Newton-John and more.

At a time where we all bemoan about journalistic standards, he was one everyone should have followed.

RIP.

That is very sad. Did some great work.

R.I.P David Frost.

I have always wondered why England has so many knights ?

Anyone that has a modicum of success is knighted, 

Yaco..Frost is deserving of his.

A gem in amongst the rocks of his profession.

R.I.P Sir David Frost.

The Frost Report was brilliant, with John Cleese and the two Ronnies to provide different levels of people with their dramatically different heights...Tom Lehrer, the best mathematics professor to do satirical songs.

Then he became an interviewer.

Pazza

I am not saying he isn't deserving but let me draw an analogy about England.

Bradley Froome wins the Tour De France ( the pinnacle of many great successes ) and is knighted.

Cadel Evans wins the Tour De France  - Do you think he will ever receive a knighthood ?

Pazza

I am not saying he isn't deserving but let me draw an analogy about England.

Bradley Froome wins the Tour De France ( the pinnacle of many great successes ) and is knighted.

Cadel Evans wins the Tour De France  - Do you think he will ever receive a knighthood ?

Evans is Australian...we don't need that effete bullshit, and I hope it never, ever comes back.

The Frost Report was brilliant, with John Cleese and the two Ronnies to provide different levels of people with their dramatically different heights...Tom Lehrer, the best mathematics professor to do satirical songs.

Then he became an interviewer.

Somewhere back about 40 years ago l picked up a Frost report album. Very funny stuff, l might need to check my record library to see if l still have it. Frost was very good at his job. IIRC he was also involved with actress Dianah Carroll at one stage.